Your still a Traitor :(

Daniel came through the doors of the castle with her prey In her hands blood smeared all over her face. You went up to her and pulled out a cloth and wiped her mouth.

"Mom!"Daniel tried to move her face away but you held her chin and wiped her mouth. You then let go and she had a pout on her face.

"Oh..don't look like that."you said and she rolled her eyes at you playfully.

"I'm old enough to do that...you don't need to wipe my mouth everytime I come through the door...yiur starting tube like mother."

"Okay fine I'll stop doing that but common you go get cleaned up before dinner I'll take care of that -you glanced at the prey she was holding and she handed it over to you and you called a maid over to take it and place it in the cellar/dungeon- okay?Now go! Or I'll have-

"No! I'll go right now!"she said and ran out of your sight and dissapeared into the halls.

You were gonna go and do your last assignment but then the door swung open and there was bela,she looked angry and annoyed–she had that killer gaze just like her mother. You walked over to her and she just walked past you,you hated when people did that—so...you walked to her and stopped her she turned around with her fist and her sickle in her other hand.

"Don't."you looked her straight in the eyes and the anger that was there was now gone and was replaced by calmness. "Good,now tell me what's wrong-

Right before you were going to say something the voice of Cassandra was audible.

"Ugh! I'm going!"bella/bela was about to walk off when you grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. "No. Were going to talk about this right now."you said coldly before walking to Cassandra with bella/bela in your hand trying to escape your grasp.

"Oh... -Cassandra rolls her eyes and turns away- hi mom...what do I owe this delightful invitation?.."she asks sarcastically and just calls a maid to take her prey away to the cellar/dungeon.

"Don't act like you!took MY prey!"bela/bella retorted to her sister and tried to lash out but couldn't. "Uh-huh..well imma go to my room."

"Stat here and apologize right now."you said coldly and they looked at you and then yo each other.

"Bella/bela took I'm sorry I took your prey from you...I just wanted to show everyone that I can catch different things."Cassandra sighed and looked at bella/bela.

"Uh. Your lucky your my sister." Bella/bela said before hugging her sister,they laughed and went upstairs together–together to smiled proudly and yelled to them.

"Get your mother as well!"you went back to what you were doing and looked at the dead animal's on the floor,you sighed and picked them up you also called over a maid that was your friend and asked her to help you.

"Hey y/n you called me? -she was always the friend who took everything as a laugh and once she got hurt by someone but acted as if it didn't hurt her. But she was my bestfriend and was an absolute amazing person.

"Can you help me carry these Carly...

"Oh yeah!Sure."

She held carried one big one and I carried 2 big ones as well. You two helped each other carry them down and went back upstairs.

"Thanks for helping me Carly with this once again."I smiled at her and gave her a friendly hug before separating and going to Alcina's bedroom.

You reached her room and was going to knock but heard another voice. You thought it was you just imagining it and hearing things so you took a deep breath and opened the door,
There sat your wife and another maiden...that maiden was your bestfriend...

You eyes widened and you saw them kissing and Alcina moaned into her mouth and the little bitch,ass wipe,hoe, moaned back and smiled but as quick as that smile came is as quick as it left when she saw you. You stood there with your crying face and just shocked face. Voices said do it do it but you said no dont do it. But then when your "bestfriend/Hoe" realized that it was you she just smiled and laughed. She kissed Alcina's neck and went down...

The daughters all came up to you and asked what was happening but Daniel looked at there mother she was furious. The girls caught up and lookd at there moaning mother. Daniel grabbed her sickle and was going to kill that hoe,you stopped her and walked up to them.

Alcina didn't even look at you she just kissed that bitches neck lovingly.

"What's the meaning of this."you demanded an answer to all if this.

"What does it look like to you.."the girl said as she smirked.

"Fuck you,you son of a bitch! And you too ALCINA!.." your voice broke at the end if the sentence,just saying her name made you cry.

Alcina turned her head and the face of disgust and disbelief showed.

"Dont you dare! Disrespect my beloved."she said it so calmly you thought this was all a dream until you felt a stinging pain on your face...she had slapped me.

"That's it. I'm done with this family..."you took off your ring and threw it to the ground stepping on it,it shattered to peices and the girls all gasped and the tall lady's eyes widened.

"Wh-what have you done!!"she shouted at you and moved the girl away. "Clean this shit up!" Everyone was surprised because she never swore in her entire life.

"Get your pet to do it I quit."I looked her in the eyes then turned to leave but she grabbed me by the hair and yanked me back.

"Clean.this.up."she pulled your hair back more. Daniel interfered and cut your hair,she caught you and bring you to the other girls. "Mother that's enough already!"bela said as she stood in front of you with her sickle out. "Oh...so this is how it's going to go huh?!" She came forward to your girls with her claws extended and with a low growl she lashed out to you girls and you jumped in front of bela and that's when Alcina stopped and looked at you.

"Y/n?..."she reached out to you but you flinched. "Don't come near me ever again."you said before turning and leaving the castle. But. An arm caught you,

"Wait please explain to me what just happened-

"No! I've had enough of this! I've tried and tried but this...this has crossed my line!" You yell at her and she just stands back up. "Uf that's what you want then be it." "Great! I hope you know how much I loved you and how much I loved thise girls ALCINA! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?!"tears rolled down your face as you spike to her,she looked down at you and also yelled at you.

"YOU THINK. I KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING!? NO!"tears began to come down her face as well and you just turned and walked away from her you heard her crying and you wiped your tears away as you walked.

A/n; This was supposed to be much longer but I wanted to update cause I felt as if I haven't been updating that much... :)see ya later.