//Evening strolls//

You woke up a blood curdling scream left your mouth as you curled up in a ball and tears fell from your eyes. The door to your room was busted open a tall figure bending down and entering.

"What happens?!"Your mistress yelled claws extended,her face was scrunched and a low growl escapes her mouth her fangs out.

You looked up to her and shook uncontrollably more tears falling down your smooth face.

"Darling..?"You're mistress asked worryingly. Her claws retracted and her fangs retreated she walked closer towards you settling down besides you.

"I-im s-sorry..if I di-sturbed you..."
Your voice shaky and cracking at some points..

"No..no.."

She raised her hand to comfort you but you raised your hands in defense. She took note of this and shifted so she could face you directly,

"I'm sorry if I frightened you..?"

"N-no its f-fine."

She patted in front of her and you obeyed her commandment you scooted closer towards her. Her hand caressed your cheek and you leaned into it feeling safe. She opened her arms out towards you and you looked confused but she motioned towards her to hug her and so you did you sat in her lap and she rocked you back and forth like a baby.

"Oh you poor thing..you've went through so much haven't you."

Tears once again formed and they left your eyes like how your mother left you...

You felt the bed shift and you looked at your lady she looked at you and she smiled your cheeks turned reddish and you hid your face in your lady's chest. You could hear her steady heart beat it was slow and faint but you could hear it. She started to walk and you didnt mind,you just wanted to be in her arms forevermore and forever then.

She bent down with you in her arms she just made sure you wouldn't hit your head on the door frame.

"My lady..."

You asked,your words came out as a whisper but your mistress heard you perfectly.

"Yes.."

"Why don't you get a bigger door,one that you can walk through without having to hurt your back?"

"Oh you are such a meer pet aren't you? With a sigh she explained. I dont need them because I want to look intimidating as I possibly can."

"Not to be rude but your higher says it all..."

She stopped walking and looked at you,you looked up as well when she came to a stop. A slight smirk and a quirked eyebrow  looked at you,her gaze alone was another thing that was intimidating but overall she was beautiful in your eyes...her golden eyes stared at you and you couldnt feel smaller.

"Oh..really? Does it make you want to run away in terror?"

"I- uh- um-

A rumble and a chuckle escapes your mistresses red lined lips.You cant help but stare.

A satisfied "Hmm.." escapes her lips once again.

She walked down halls and turned numerous corners your eyes started to get heavy and sleep was taking over your eyes your head kept drooping down and your lady took note.

"Draga Mea...sleep."

"I-thank you..."

You said and went to sleep in her arms. She arrived at her own chambers and put you on her bed.

"Oh how much I could tell you how much I love you..."

She kissed your head and laid down beside you falling asleep as well...