something

You ran through the castle like a ninja in the shadows. As you ran you heard voices and buzzing behind you,

'Fuck it.' You jumped forward and flew threw the air. Your hair in your face blood dripping from your nose. 'Ugh,not this..not now.' As you jumped again your whole ego changed,you landed onto the ground.

When you turned around your expression changed...

"We've got you now!" The black haired one said before launching at me.

"Mother will be proud!" The blonde one said as she came forth with her cycle.

'Interesting....' You disappeared into thin air with a smirk on your face. They all widened there eyes and collided with each other. "Ouch!" They said. "Where did that girl go!?" "Are you looking for me..." you appeared in the air with they cycles and flew off. "H-huh-hey!!" They started to ran after you as they yelled after you.

"Mother!" The orange headed one yelled and then heard heavy footsteps that shook the building. "Daughter's." A heavily voice spoke and you immediately switched from kidding to for real.

You felt uneasy and came down to the ground. "I shall be in my way then ladies goodbye." You turned but was ment with a white droopy fabric. You then felt the same thing and jumped back, "You." You growled and stood up then composed yourself. "Ah~ I see we have another one..."the lady spat and then walked toward you which took 3 steps.

"Mother- "Not now. I already know." "Okay..." The girl stepped behind the lady they called "Mother". You kept eye contact, "You have something of mines." She looked down at you. "I do and I don't intend of giving them back." Your voice trickled with venom as you spoke. You started to walk back but then felt as if something was behind you, you teleported to the person's back and saw you were on the lady's back. You were shocked but then came to reality, you took this as your chance to get revenge.

She growled and tried to reach you but couldn't. You jumped from her back and landed on your feet. You crouched then stood once again, "You- you cut your finger and blood came oozing out. "You..." The anger once in her voice was now replaced with a speechless lady. You looked at her and she started to drool for your blood, you put it in front of her and she tried to lick your finger but you moved it front more and she followed trying to get a taste. You finally had your fun and gave it yo her letting her lick your blood, she groaned and  then pulled you to the front letting you fall into her boobs.

You blushed hard but then smirked.
__________________
_________ The end

Be ready for the next one too ;) bye bye