\\The Argument//

Lady dimitrescu slams her fist against the wall and she looks at you,anger in her eyes.

"You can't ever just appreciate the things I do for you! You tell at her and turn around holding your head in your hands.

"Y/n I'm not in the mood today okay...
Your lady sits down and lights a cigarette and takes a puff of it.

"So your going to sit there and ignore what I'm saying..!
You turn back around and stare at her,you wanted to scream at her but held the urge.

"Yes! Yes I am and I can do anything I want because I'm in charge!
She yells at you standing up and lashes out.

"Fine than be a BRAT towards me than!
You lash out,you realise what you just said and calmed down walking towards her and trying to calm her down as well.

"I-im sorry Alcina I didnt mean too-

"You know I wish you would act like my past fiance. You just like every maiden...pathetic,USELESS,careless and Stupid!

She lashes back at you and you back away suprosed at her words,you feel tears start to brim at your eyes. You look at her with wide eyes and back away even more.

"So I'm different...huh..?

"What?!

"Different my ass..! You turn around and walk to the door,holding the doorknob you turn around once more.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be her.
Believe me when i tell you that i tried so Damn hard for you...

You stay there and turn around opening and slamming the door on your way out.

Alcina finally turns around and the immediately regrets her decision of words and how she acted. She turns back to the window and a tear drop rolls down her pale face. She wipes it off and looks at it,than bunch start to come down like a river.

She sits there and cries her eyes out,realizing shes just lost a peice of her.

A/n;

Sorry this one was sad...I got thos idea from a tiktok video, pls go check out there tiktok page btw.

( @dilf.energy )