P O S E S S I O N

It was a rainy day in House Dimitrescu,you woke up with a headache and felt like throwing up. You decided you would work your way through it and thought really nothing if it.
Making your way out of your room you already see a fly approach you.

"Morning Y/n! Daniela exclaimed and giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning... Your voice a bit groggy and stail you still returned the smile and walked pass her. She grabbed shoulder and turned you around.

"You alright? Your never this sad... Her voice was full of worry,she put her cold hand against your head and took it away with a hiss.

"Your burning! You need to rest..I'll tell mother!
You held her wrist and she turned her head back.

"I'm..completely fine Dan Dan.

She gave you a look and you returned it and she just shrugged and gave you hug and left. You waved her goodbye and proceeded with your daily chores.

♧◇♤Time Skip♡◇♧

(Sorry I cant go into detail this is just a quick chap :( )

You were finally done with your things until a maiden came in the kitchen.

"Y/n can you clean the upstairs bathroom in the mistresses chambers I gotta get going before they kn-
Uh..just clean it please bye!

"Wait no-! You sighed, I'm always the last one..."

You got your cleaning supplies and headed for the stairs towards the mistresses chambers until..something caught your eye. Somethimg was calling you and it felt like it was pulling you to it.

You put your things down and went to the front doors opening them to reveal nothing but the strong rain and winds. You looked around and decided to go back inside until you looked down and saw a dagger/sword..

(I'll give you one of each to pick from ;) )

Y

Y

ou bend down and look at it and bask in all its glory..you get the urge to pick it up and own it as yours only so you do...but that would be your down fall.You touched it and suddenly your vision goes black all you hear is a scream and hear heels hitting the ground fast. You hear your name and an anonymous voice speak out.

You feel an unfamiliar hand on your neck and everywhere else. You try your best to open your eyes or do something but it seems your paralyzed.

Your whole body starts to feel pain and you fall into the darkness.

Lady dimitrescu pov;
I hear a maiden scream I thought that would be the girls playing with another maid but no,I sense something was wrong so I take a sip of my wine and head down to see what was the matter. When I opened the door I already hear Cassandra yelling towards something or something?
I duck out of my study room and walk down the never ending hall until I see a maiden that was covered in blood and the other maiden as well.
I immediately start walking faster but start running. I get to the balcony of the stairs and see what seems to be something floating in the air.

(This what u mean btw)

"Mother!Just in time!Bela says in a pant

"What in the dead happened here!?

"We dont know but we need to get y/n!

'Daniela seems to be really worried about that little maiden.' Alcina took a mental note of this and helped them.

She walked closer towards the beastly thing and you came down and went towards her and cupped her cheek.

"Dont you love it when the ones you care most are in danger?

"What do you mean by that. Alcina replied back with a stern tone and you smirked.

"Like this. You lifted your hand than you slowly closed it. The girls all started to crystalize Alcina looked at you than grabbed you wrist you kept your hold and looked at them they all begged and cried for there mother then bela held her sister's.

"Stop this!

"What's the magic word?

"Stop this now or I'll kill you!

You chuckled and then looked at her in the eyes.
"Do it. She extended her claws but than she realised what you were trying to do.

She let go of your arm and apologized.

"Please..stop this please!

You unclasped your hand and they un-crystallize she rus over to them and hug them tightly.
Tears run down the cheeks of Lady Dimitrescu and she quickly wipes off them off looking at alm of them and kissing there heads.

They look at there mother but avert there eyes towards you,you had a smug grin on your face and waved goodbye to them. They waved back and stared.

Soon you shifted back into your human form holding the dagger/sword in your hands....

To be continued...maybe?