Seat

A/n:btw your the same height as her and your a vamy milf too...sooo enjoy♥︎😗✌

————

You walked in and saw Alcina sitting down at her vanity and decided to tease her a bit.

"Hey Alci?"you said as you took your clothing off and sat down on the bed

"Mm?"she sipped her wine and looked at you the same time.

"Is that seat taken?"you asked with an innocent voice but your body language said else.

"That's my lap."she said eyeing you down then taking another sip or gulp of her wine and your response made her choke on her wine.

"I know what I said.."you smirked and she choked hard on her wine. You walked up to her painfully slow and she just watched as you did that as she struggle with breathing,

"Y/n..i-i -she coughed and you placed your hands on the sides of the chair and leaned down–Alcina followed you with her eyes and her breathing heaved a whole lot.

"Do you want it."you asked and leaned in catching her chest and licking the wine all the way up to her neck then kissing your way up to her. You left red Mark's  on her neck and she moaned at the feeling–she tilted her neck to the side and wrapped one hand around you to motion toward her neck but you separated.

"Y/n... -her voice only a whisper and her eyes they where slightly closed but you could see those bright suns still. Please..." she begged for you to finish her off but you said otherwise.

You caught her lips and kissed her passionately you gripped the back of her head and depend the kiss,Alcina moaned in your mouth and you swallowed all of it like all of it. You yanked her head back and she moaned.

"Mommy please..."she pleaded and you just looked at her in surprise and smirked at the name. You straddled her and sat down with a Plop sound–she rubbed her thighs together and placed her large hands on your hips and moved them back and forth. You got up then plopped back down just to tease her even more.

"Go ahead,tell me what you want."your smirk grew wider. She let out a shaky breath and shut her eyes tightly then looked away in embarrassment

"I-I want you-

You grabbed her jaw and said to her in a cautious voice,

"Look.At.Me."you spoke and she shook her head,you chuckled and faced her face to you and kissed her roughly she instantly kissed back and held you close to her. You shoved your tongue in her mouth and your tongues intertwined and when you two separated saliva came from both of you. You kissed down her neck and to her cleavage,her head thrown back and you ripped her dress in two she didnt care about that and just tried to breath.

You kissed down and then stopped and looked back at her.

She was so close but so far from relief she arched her back and her breasts pressed against you and you just watched as so small could turn on the beast itself

She lifted her head back up and opened her eyes,she looked at you but you were already looking at her. She was going for a kiss but you dogged it and kissed her cheek instead.

"Sorry Alci there won't be non of it for you tonight.."you smirked and got down from her.

"Please—Draga mea...I need you so bad right now..."she begged to you and she knew damn well you had a praise kink but no you couldn't  and you wouldn't.

"No and that's my final word."you said calmly and walked to the bed,but then,you felt to arms wrap around you and you just smiled but then that smile faded to pleasure then pain but pleasurable pain.

A/n;.y'all thanks so much for the readers I just checked it today and I didnt even realise I got that much...I just wanted to say that and yeah you are all AMAZING people girls and boys,men and women,simps and pimps but hey thanks sooo much from the deepest of my heart. Peace and love♡♡