Jealously Jealously

"Lady Dimitrescu has a pet already so...stop catching feelings for the mistress!"

"Sigh...you're right I should stop...thanks Nancy,you've been a real friend towards me since I came here."

"Aw well friend's gotta get each other's back am i wrong?" Nacy saying with sarcasm.

"Well I'll be off see you later besty bye!!"

Nacy walked out with her things you started to grab your things and noticed that she had forgotten her mini journal. You naturally picked it up and curiosity got the head of you,opening it and flipping through pages.

You stood there for a good 2 minutes and heard footsteps,you quickly closed the journal and tucked it in your back pocket grabbing your things you preppered for the worst and that's when the door swung open.

"Y/n! There you are!"

"Oh...-you take a deep breath and put your cleaning supplies down holding your chest in your palm and rubbing it you look at her-, Daniel please knock next time.."

"Oh..sorry!" You saw the regret in her eyes and heard it too also in her voice.

"Well! Um what is it your mother needed with me?"

"Oh yes that's right!" Mother miranda wanted to speak with you."

"Huh- i- really?"

"Yes you! Now come on before we're late."

She took your arm and held it firmly but not as tight..Daniela turned into her fly swarms and flew out of the room taking you to her mother's chambers.

————

You two finally arrived to her mother's bedroom,opening the door you see a beautiful lady sitting in a chair.

"Ah...There you are y/n,you called upon me."

Miranda said with a wide smirk on her face. You took a quick glance at your mistress,Lady Dimitrescu looked at you with a shocked face and sipped her wine. "So?" "Oh!Right!May I speak with you privately?" "Hmm..?"

"Why not speak freely among us."your lady spoke aloud,you looked down towards your feet and fiddled with your fingers. "I-I..."

Miranda stood,you looked up and was met with icey blue eyes staring directly into your e/c. She lightly grabbed your face and squeezed it,you stood there and stared directly at her. Your heart started to race you felt her tail her index finger down your neck and her eyes trailed down,you followed her eyes not wanting to move.

"Your heart beat is beating quite fast..."she added on.

"Y-yes..."

Your eyes shifted towards your mistress and she glared daggers towards you and miranda,you smirked lightly and went on with it. Lady Dimitrescu gripped the arms to the chair. "Don't be so upset Alcina." Miranda stopped what she was doing and looked at you with a knowing smirk and sat back down.
Crossing her legs and patting her side of the chair. You walked over and sat down beside her,she placed her hand on your thigh and your eyes were quick to look at her.

"Alcina..."

"Yes."she breathed out and took a big gulp of her wine.

"I think y/n would like to come with me? Would you like that..y/n?" She looked at Lady Dimitrescu the whole time while asking the question.

You felt her squeeze your thigh and trail it up and down,you smiled lightly and looked up at her then to your lady for permission. She definitely didn't approve of this so your smile faded away and you looked down.

"No."

"Hmm..?"

"She will not be going with you!"

"But we haven't gotten my little doves answer."she knew well that would anger her.

"Oh,right! Y–

"I SAID NO!"She stood and walked towards us and grabbed my arm. I felt her–miranda's hand tighten around my thigh and I looked at her,I also felt my lady's hold tighten. It felt as if I was going to be torn apart.

"Let GO!"you stood from the chair and turned around looking at both of them,

"Can I please have a say!?"you looked at miranda and then lady d they both looked at you and then they looked at each other. Miranda having a smug grin and lady Dimitrescu having a fit. You sit across from them and they look at you.

"Okay...as I was saying-

"I hate this..."lady d mumbles aloud enough for you both to hear

"WHAT?"you've had enough of her attitude and stood up from your chair,

"Hmm?"

"You HEARD me."you put your hands into a fist to the point where your knuckles were turning white.

"Don't speak to me like that peasant."she looked down at you with anger and her voice changed as well. Miranda sat down looking at you two and tapped her hand.

"No. This discussion is over I will work for Miranda instead of you. Someone who doesn't appreciate the things I do,at least I CAN be appreciated...genuinely."you stared at her directly in the eyes and then turned your gaze to miranda who was smiling devilishly.

"It is set then—y/n will be coming with me."

She stands and comes to me hugging me in the process. Alcina stands there shocked that a fellow maiden like y/n would talk to her like that.

Y/n and miranda headed down stairs and walked out.

Her only loyal maiden that cared for her daughter's and watched over her castle,all had ended then and there. She watched as y/n walked out,the daughters cried and cried for y/n they begged her and got down on there knees as well. It hurt Alcina to see them doing this for one maiden,but when she left...she finally felt the pain and sorrow.

"Goodbye Alcina..." y/n said as she left the castle never looking back at her ever again...

—Then End—