== T E E T H==

"M-lady but may I ask where are your teeth?"

"Hmm?What is that supposed to mean Draga mea?"

"Where are those fangs of yours I cant seem to see them?"

"Would you-

Alcina was about to say something but you cut her off hoping that she would say check her mouth for fangs.

"Yes!"

"Oh!Well go right ahead..."

You turn around and face her,you straddle her lap and proceed to violate her mouth by sticking your finger in her mouth.

"I..still cant find anything!!"

You curse to yourself in your head and sigh in annoyance ,Alci taking note of this pulls you closer and tells you to look closer.

"Okay?If you say soo..."

You tilt her head up and lift her lip up using your thumb,you tilt her head back down and pull her lip down using your thumb once again.

Your lady's smirking face makes you blush a bit.

Your searching her mouth not noticing the hands that creep up and down you sides and spine.

You can't think but look at your mistress's tongue,how it moves around when you look.You have this sudden urge to touch it so you give an excuse and hold her jaw open.

Placing your whole thumb inside her mouth and laying it on top of her tongue,feeling ber tongue on your finger and the saliva that surrounds your finger brings a heat that pools between your legs.

You feel eyes on you and you look to where they come from,your mistress looks at you surprised and her grip tightens around you.

You take notice that her saliva is dripping down your arm and onto her dress you take your thumb out but she sucks your thumb before letting go of it.

Your face is flushed in a reddish pinkish color and you smile a bit.

You grave a handkerchief that was in one of your pockets and wipe your mistress's dress and then your about to turn to jump off but then you feel the same hands on your waist guiding you to sit back.

You do as was shown and wait for further instructions.You feel your mistress rub her jaw against your neck and think,

'She must be hungry?'

You tilt your head then move your hair away from your neck.You hear her heavy breathing and just signal her to take a bite.

She immediately understood and kissed the area first before licking it and biting into your neck.You felt pain rush through to you but you didnt feel anything you just felt pleasured that you were pleasuring your one and all mighty Lady Dimitrescu.