unmistakable love.

You sat in your little room,as you cried and cried thinking about that same person you talked too. You put your earphones in and listened to music,you layed down on the bed and hugged your pillow. Looking through old letters and old messages you sob into your pillow and hold the picture of them close to your heart.

The pain and agony you felt when you were separated from each other,the tears that were shed from that day and the cries of you trying to fight back. You were traded off by your father and mother. They always said that you were nothing but useless to the family. She was right however,you were someone who didn't want to do anything and wore baggy clothes and covered there arms. You were the definition of useless...but that's not what they thought,they thought of you as intelligent,beautiful,funny,and just amusing. You always made them laugh and make them happy. Even on the worst of days you were always there for them and so were they.

"Its getting hard again..."I said to myself as I held my head in my hands. "Why is it getting hard again!..."I shouted to myself and cried. "Why,why,why!"I felt the cold breeze of the wind and I henced from the pain...the pain of scars that cover my arms. Blood dripped down your arms and down to your fingertips. You watch as your life slowly burns out,the fire inside you once again burns out and turns to ashes.

You sobbed and fell asleep on your bed hugging your pillow.

NEXT MORNING:

<CrAsH> Your eyes fluttered open and immediately fear found it's way to you. You took a bat and contemplated on if to go to the sound or just hide in bed. 'No!' You told yourself and went to the noise. You walked out of your little room and there you saw a w/m,she/he looked hurt and looked of needing help. You stepped out and called them over.

"Excuse me?"

"Ah! -he/she pointed his/her weapon to me and I flinched. I froze in my spot,my sould left my body right there and then.

"Please...don't shoot!"

He/She put his/her gun back inside his/her holster and came over to me and held my arms and looked at them in terror and sadness but then that sadness turned to anger.

"What have they done to you!"he/she held my left arm up and looked at it closely as he/she saw the bite Mark's and bruises even cuts,that go deeper than that. "Oh... -you took your arm away and he/she looked at you then to you neck. He/She came up to you and pulled your collar down to reveal your neck,nothing it was perfectly fine.

"Thank goodness...Y/n,its been forever!"the man/woman hugs you and tightens it. You were shocked but then parted from him/her,

"Who the hell are you?!"you asked in a confused manner. He/She looked at you and then came closer to you,

"It's me remember...P/n Ln... -your face calmed down but you still had no idea who he/she was. You grabbed him/her and dragged him/her to your room. He/She just followed you so willingly,you closed the door and was going to speak but heard maniacal laughs that filled the halls.

"Hide.-you said pushing him/her towards a closet. He/She was going to say something before you pushed him/her in there. The doors to your small room opened and there came the three 'witches' they all circled you and they had devilish smiles on.

"Mother—has requested you,personally to come to her studies."the blonde one said stepping forward before her sisters.

"Yes! And she has also requested you to take a shower before you go!"the oranged hair girl stepped forward and swayed her hips a little. The black haired one grabbed my hand and pulled me towards her,

"Don't try anything stupid with us you Low life maiden!.."she told you with a stone cold voice.

"Y-yes...My'lady's..."I bowed but the oranged hair one kicked me in the eye and then laughed at me as I groaned and held my eye.

"Ha! She can't meet mother's expectations..."said the blond before they left and went along. I was on the ground with my eye in my hand as it hurt like hell.

I hear the closet door open and then feel hands on my shoulder's and the same voice. "Y/n! Y/n!" He/She shouted,you lifted your head and looked them straight in the eyes and then it clicked...

You started to remember and once you realised who he/she was you jumped into there arms. They laughed and then hugged you back right away enjoying this moment. "It's been to long..."you said under your breath as tears streamed down. "Aw...you've missed me that much huh?"they laughed and wiped your tears away.

"Hey...common let's get up off of the floor and on the bed."he/she sounded really concerned.

"No it's fine I have to go to my lady's room for something..."

"But your eye-

"I'm fine really..."you smiled and left him alone.