Asking Nicely;)

It was afternoon and the lady suggested for us to do something "fun" I was suspicious at first but also said yes...honestly i can't say no. Anyways,I was called to her studies and she asked of me to bring her a bottle of Virginus Wine. I knew what was in that wine bottle and it wasn't wine nadda-but who cares not me of course right?...

《Time skip》

We maidens gathered at the hall and stated in form as we saw the lady and her daughters come down the stairs, 'Wow there so gleeful..' I thought as I stood. My hair came undone from its bun and fell freely to my hips. 'Uh-oh...' I tried to fix it up and successfully did it then looking to the front I was met with a pair of legs.

I trailed my eyes up and saw yellow eyes staring down at me. "You." Lady Dimitrescu's voice echoed through the castle and through you. Gulp, "Ss–sorry my ladyship- I mean lady..." 'AHHH SHIT!!' You looked into her eyes for the longest not to notice she had kneeled to your level and caressed your cheek.

"Ahh..soft skin you have darling~" "O-oh...thanks,I meant thank you." I reached my hand out and held her shoulder then i heard everyone gasp and i just spit slapped myself. 'I'm going to die anytime now.' I closed my eyes and then waited for something to happen but nothing,I peaked an eye and saw Dimitrescu looking at me up and down.

"Don't be silly dear your not going to die." She chuckled and placed a hand on my waist. Jesus save the day! Oh my lord,her hands ...her hands!!! Were ginormous they covered my entire waist. I was basically a stick to her! What the frick!? "I-I.." Lady Dimitrescu grabbed my tiny hand and held it in hers let's just say...hm...giant hand.

My face reddened and I looked at her hand on my waist then at her other one that held my hand and then at her who was smiling at me with her fangs shown. "Darling?" "Yes?..." "May I have a taste of your blood?" I widened my eyes and heard gossiping and chitchat, 'S-she's ACTUALLY ASKING ME!!??!!' I nodded my head and she just moved to sitting down on the ground.

"Answer with words hun not with head bobbing,I don't understand that." "I-I yes!" "There's that answer I wanted to hear!.." Lady Dimitrescu pulled you to her and turned you around for you to sit on her lap facing the "audience" . "My I take a bit from here, I felt something...hot on my neck with a sensation that went through my body when she I'm guessing she licked my neck. Please?" She questioned innocently. "Its fine if you'd prefure- "No...its fine your fine you may. Take a bite or whatever you'd like with me..." 'Ah shit why'd I'd say it like that..' "Mmm...alright dear stay still..."

Lady Dimitrescu wrapped a giant arl around you and pulled you closer to her body more like boob- I'm sorry closer to her body,you felt her boobies pressing against your back and Mhm! That felt like 《heaven》 you relaxed into her and she took note of that and prepared to bite into you.

_______________

Tadddaaa!!!
_______________