Savior Of The Day

You woke up and stretched your back,you opened your eyes and checked the time,1:00AM! You sat up fast and got out of bed. Your head didn't agree,your vision went blurry and you felt pain in your back as well as a stinging pain that ran across your left arm going downwards to you chest. You groaned out then sat back down on your bed and sighed,realizing you hadn't had a shirt on,you walked to you little drawer underneath you bunk bed and grabbed one.

You took out your medicine and a syringe. You got your medicine in your syringe and hit a little after that you stabbed you heart area and groaned. It hurt like hell but it was the only thing that could help keep your mentality in place...or so you thought....

Later on in the day...

You worked you ass off doing your chores and serving your Lady and her daughter's. Having to put up with the shit you are given was horrible but that was the only way you got money and was given a second chance.

You were folding laundry and that's when you heard faint laughter and a man,you thought about it then just shrugged it off. You heard his screaming and then heard a door close,you wanted to know more but didn't want to go over boundaries. You finally finished your things and went upstairs to put the ladies things away,while walking up the stairs and going to the door of your ladies you smell the blood of the man.

You stop in your tracks and open the door without thinking. Seeing the ladies feast upon him. You stand there with your laundry basket in one hand while the other one is gripping your right eye.
(Like in the animes when they hold there head or something like yk?)

"WHAT!?"

Cassandra hisses and feasts on him blood smeared everywhere and your lady just sits there watching her 'children' feast.

"What maiden!"

Lady Dimitrescu sips on her wine and then looks towards you,you stay silent and drop the basket. Your heart beat starts to pound against you chest and you start to sweat,your breathing becomes heavy and your vision goes blurry.

"Maiden. Speak."

She glares at you and you look at the man's body. Torn to shreds,guts out,heart still beating as well.

You turn around and take one step before passing out,

Lady Dimitrescu's pov:

I hear this maidens heart race and I see her panic she turns to walk away but passing out on the spot. I sigh and stand to my height.

"Girls. When you finish please do tell some maidens to clean this up."

"Y-yes mother.." they say in unison as bela rips his thought out.

I go towards the maiden picking her up,she was burning and her heart beat was still pounding. I could feel it against me,I take her to the maiden chambers and settle her down on her bed. I call out to a maid I always see she talks to.

"Marìe!"

"Yes my'lady?"

"Help me with this maiden she has a fever."

I glance down to her and hear her breathing,she groans and I'm quick to notice. I see the maiden she moves towards me and I look at her. She just looks at me and then down.

"What?"

"Your blocking y/n's medicine m'lady...may you please move your legs..?"

I move them and she bends down to grab a small little box,she then settles down next to the maidens or should I say y/n's left arm. She opens the box and takes out a syringe and some bottles of liquid.

"Wait."

"Hm.!"

"How do I know that will help her.."

I don't know why but I start to get protective of her.

"My'lady y/n is my friend and she told me how to do this and also told me." The girl smiles then inserts the syringe into the first bottle of liquid.

"May you help me?"she looked at me then down the the things. I sigh in content then nod.

"Okay!"

"Her temperature is rising so we must get something cool to-

I put my hand over her head and with that her temperature drops to normal,my cold touch was always cold.

"Okay...? Um...well now that that's down we need to inject this stuff and she'll be A-Okay!" The maiden begins to do her magic and starts to cure y/n. I just watch as y/n's face goes from all scrunched up to calm. "Thank you maiden. You may take your leave now." "Thank you so much m'lady!" She jumps up and down then puts away the things and puts them in there original spot.

'Your going to tell me everything after all of this...'

I sweep some hair out of her face and her breathing calm but her heart still beats fast. I think for a second befor coming into her bed,feet hanging of the bed and me huddling closer to her. Her breath fastens and I worry but calm back down when she grabs onto me.

"Don't worry Draga Mea...everything's alright..: