DISCLAIMER

THIS STORY IS PURELY FAN FICTION. IT MEANS NOTHING. IT'S JUST AN IDEA I HAD IN MY HEAD AND I WANTED TO EXPAND IT FOR MY OWN PERSONAL PLEASURE. I DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH ALL OF YOU JUST BECAUSE.

IT IS NOT MEANT TO PORTRAY ANYONE IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT. IT IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION. I DO NOT PERSONALLY KNOW THESE PEOPLE SO OBVIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE REALLY LIKE. THIS IS GOING BASED OFF OF MY IMAGINATION.

Some of the content in this story will be 18+. There will be mature topics here and discussions pertaining to sex, drugs, alcohol, violence, etc. Please read at your own discretion. I strongly discourage young readers under the age of 18 to read.

I hope you guys enjoy. Please leave me comments on what you think and what you'd like to see. Don't be quiet readers lol let me hear feedback! Also, be patient with me as it starts off a little slow. It's my first story so I'm not necessarily sure how to bring up certain topics and I'm figuring it out as I go. I have no upload schedule as of now. Once I figure it out, I'll let you know. :)

A/N 01/14/2023
Hey all 😊 so recently, this book has been getting a lot of love. I appreciate it so dearly and it means the whole world to me. I love seeing people who complete the book in a couple days, those who add it to their favorite Reading Lists and those who leave lovely comments throughout. Even those who only vote or are silent readers. It means more to me than you know.

However, there have also been some not so nice comments and I've had to mute people because of it. I don't like doing that because I do like to see your reactions. I like to know that my writing is affecting your emotions because as a writer that's literally what I need from my audience. Whether you love or hate the characters and their decisions, it's my goal to make you feel something.

But when the reader doesn't like the characters (mainly Y/N and Jimin, not trying to spoil it sorry 😢) and they become frustrated, they voice their thoughts. Sometimes those thoughts are "is she stupid?" "Why is she such a bitch?" "She's trying to play the victim to treat people whoever she wants and she's being a bitch." 

Again, you're entitled to your opinions but there are better ways to express those opinions. I will always be 100% down for discussion on any part.  Be it in my comments or DMs so if you wanna talk about it, by all means, reach out. I'll happily talk about this book with you. All I ask is that you don't leave nasty comments.

If you don't relate, don't like the storyline, the characters, the situations I put them in or just their reactions or way of thinking, you can stop reading it.

No one is forcing you to read this book. You are not paying to read this book. I didn't get paid to write it. It's something I wrote because I wanted to. And I shared it because I wanted to, and I'm sharing it FOR FREE. So if you feel such a strong dislike for the characters or the book itself as whole, feel free to stop reading it and take it out of your library. You don't have to read it so before you decide to be nasty in my comments, ask yourself why you're still reading a book you dislike so much.

This book is about toxic love and the dumb decisions we make when we're in too deep to realize it. So, yes, there will be some fucked up situations. And again, this is a work of fan fiction so none of it is real. I've had people get upset because of something that happened to their bias because they're a ride or die stan for that person but if you can't separate fan fiction from who they are in the real world, maybe you shouldn't be reading fan fiction in the first place. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anywho, if you do decide you like this book and are happy with it in the end, feel free to follow me or check out my other work. I have a Jimin one shot I wrote as well and I'm currently working on a Namjoon fic titled "Reset" as well.

Thank you for all the support you've given me, it means more than you know.

Love you. 💕

-K.