44. Future 💦🔞

5 Years Later

Namjoon's POV

"We have a couple days off before the next show. What are we doing?" Hobi asks.

"We're not doing anything. I have things to do. You guys are on your own." I tell them.

We're halfway through the North American tour and things have been great. We've been busier than ever, breaking records left and right, doing collaborations and sponsorship deals with just about any and every brand you can think of. We've been working our butts off and it's been paying off. To say these last five years have been anything but down right grueling would be a lie. We've been mentally and physically drained but everything we've ever wanted, every dream we've ever had is finally coming true so it hasn't been for nothing.

"What do you have to do?" Asks Jungkook. "You really should take a break. You work too hard."

"Don't worry about me. I just have some things to do, that's all. You guys have fun. I'll catch up with you later." I tell them as I start to head out of the hotel room.

"Are we meeting up for dinner?" Asks Yoongi as I'm walking away.

"Um, probably not, no. I'll text you but if I don't just go on ahead without me." I tell him and he nods.

I leave without another word and head to the lobby to meet up with my driver. We drive down Lake Shore Drive and make our way into the city. It was a nice day, no clouds in sight but a little chilly. As I'm taking in the scenery, I get a text.

"Can't wait to see you." Is all it says. I smile and respond saying I'm on my way.

"Did you bring what I asked for?" I asked the driver.

"Yes, I have it right here." He says and he hands me a small black bag. "Your clothes are in a garment bag in the trunk."

"Thank you. Just sit tight. It could be a while." I tell him.

"Yes sir." He says.

We arrive at a high rise building in downtown Chicago. It's beautiful and modern. The epitome of luxury. I grab the garment bag from the back and head inside, making my way to the elevators and up to the 25th floor. I get out and walk down the long hallway to the very last apartment and ring the doorbell. After a few moments the door opens and I'm greeted by such a beautiful sight. Y/N has the biggest smile on her face and she greets me with a tight embrace before she lets me in and closes the door behind us.

"Joon. I've missed you so much." She says when she finally lets go.

"I've missed you too, baby. I'm so happy to see you in person." I tell her as I bring her closer to me and take her lips in mine in a tender, sweet kiss.

"Mmm I've missed this." She hums.

"Me too." I say as I give her another peck.

"I just finished my hair and makeup. I just have to get dressed." She tells me.

"Take your time. I have to get dressed too. I couldn't exactly leave the hotel in a suit. Then everyone would know something was up. They probably think I'm working or something." I say.

"I feel bad not telling them about us." She says.

"They'll find out when the time Is right."

"You're right. I'm gonna go get dressed."

I nod and she walks into her room. I go into a different bedroom and change out of my sweats and into my suit. I come back into the living room and look out of her tall windows onto the beautiful scenery of the city at sunset.