12. Distance 💦🔞

The next day, it's business as usual. I go to leave my apartment at my usual time so I can grab coffee for everyone on my way in. I make it to work a few minutes early and go into the recording studio today as they're working on some arrangements instead of choreography. I greet everyone and hand them their coffees. I ask about the meeting and they say it went well, it was just to go over the tour schedule one last time so everyone was on the same page. Just then, their manager, Sejin, walks in and asks to speak to me for a moment. I excuse myself and walk out.

"Good morning." I greet with a small bow. He bows back as he smiles at me.
"Good morning, y/n. I just wanted to go over the tour schedule with you, if you have time now?" he says.
"Oh, yes, sure. Let me grab my planner." I say as he nods his head and I walk back in to grab my planner and my pen.
"She's so old school. I like it." Hobi says as I walk out again.
"Stop flirting hyung." I hear Jimin chime in a teasing tone.
"I wasn't!" he says.
"Focus!" Namjoon says before they stop their teasing. I shake my head and close the door behind me before I follow Sejin out into an unoccupied office.
"You will be staying back for now but I think I might end up sending you for the last leg of the tour next year. One of our assistants is pregnant and she says she can continue working until she absolutely can't anymore but just in case of anything, I need you to be informed on what's going on while they're abroad." he says. I nod my head to show I'm listening and he continues. "I'll be giving you all of their information, their flight schedules, hotel accommodations and also itinerary for their free days. Everything is scheduled, they are always to be accounted for just in case of an emergency, not just them but all staff. No deviations unless it's been approved by one of the managers first." he says.
"Got it." I say.
"Great. I'll email you the files so you can have them. They are encrypted and password protected. Here is the password." he hands me a small card with the password. "For their privacy and safety, please do not share any information with anyone."
"Of course." I say.
"I'm going to also be entrusting you with the final preparations of their new album. There's a lot that needs to be approved before it can be announced and everything has to be perfect. If you have any questions about anything, please tell me before you send out approvals. Me or any of the other managers. You have my number and email so don't hesitate. We have a lot of work to do here while they're gone. If anything, I feel like there's more work when they're not around." he chuckles and I join in.
"It's ok, the busier it is, the better." I say.
"Hard worker, I like that. There's going to be a company dinner here in a few weeks before the first show to celebrate the start of the tour. Your attendance is mandatory since it's technically a work event and press will be there for a small portion but it will be fun, I promise. It'll be your first public event since starting so I hope you can enjoy it. I'll email you the information. Now, let's go over a couple things on the tour schedule." he says and we get to work on the details. Time moves fast for me but before I know it, we've been in this room for almost two hours. "Alright, if there's anything you need at all, let me know, ok? About this or anything else or if you feel like you need a break or help, please tell me. I'm here to help too." he says.
"Thank you." I bow my head politely and wave goodbye before I leave the room and go back to the studio where the members are.
"Hey, y/n, everything ok? You were gone a while." asks Namjoon.
"Oh, yea. It's just a lot to go over. Are you guys excited for tour?" I ask.
"Yea. We love it. Being out there with ARMY and hearing them and getting to travel. It's tiring but it's so great." says Hobi.
"Yea, great." mumbles Jimin.
"What's gotten into you? You said you couldn't wait for tour and now you're in a mood." says Yoongi.
"Nothing." he says and brushes him off. "I'm getting hungry, when are we eating?" he casually changes the subject.
"I can take your orders now so you guys can eat soon. You got here early so I'm sure you're all starving." I say. They all nod so I get to work taking their orders and we carry on with our busy day.