15. Fantasy 💦🔞

I'm drifting out of my sleep and I swear that in my half awake state, I can feel soft kisses on my body. I hear Jimin's voice but it sounds so far away and mumbled that I can't understand a word. I think I must be dreaming when I feel a beautiful wave of pleasure jolt me all the way awake. I look down and see Jimin's head between my thighs, his face buried in my throbbing heat and all I see are his eyes as he looks up at me before he gently sucks on my clit.

I let out my moans and whimpers as he slides a finger in my dripping cunt, then two and he starts pumping. He's finger fucking me so good and mixed with his skilled tongue on my clit, I feel my orgasm fast approaching. I tangle my fingers in his hair and push his face deeper to let him know I'm close and his fingers start to curl inside me, hitting my sweet spot before I unravel all over him. He laps every last drop with his beautiful tongue before he comes to hover over me and kisses my lips.

He slowly lowers himself on me and before he can push inside me, I push him away instead.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks as he looks at me through lust filled eyes.
"Condom. I was serious."
"Ok jagi." He says as he leans over to the side and reaches into his nightstand drawer and pulls out a condom. He tears it open with his teeth and pulls it out before tossing the wrapper to the side. He quickly slides it down his shaft and returns his lips to mine as he aligns himself to my entrance again.
"Thank you." I say against his lips.
"I told you, anything for you, jagi." He says as he pushes his length into me, causing me to let out a loud moan.

My body is always so sensitive to him. I always react like this and he loves every sound, every expression and every reaction my body has to him. With every moan that comes out of my mouth, he pushes himself deeper inside me, every whimper causes him to thrust a little harder each time.

His lips are on my neck, nipping at my skin and leaving little bite marks as a reminder that he was here. His body is fully pressed onto mine as he continues his steady pace with my legs wrapped around his waist. I love when he's on me like this, it almost feels like we're making love and not just fucking. It makes me feel like I'm someone to him, not just a hook up that only has his attention for the night. It makes me think he cares, even if deep down I know he probably doesn't. 

I start to kiss his jaw and his neck and it causes him to burrow himself even deeper inside me, if it's even possible. He makes me feel so good that I can't help but dig my claws in his back. He lets out a groan of pleasure and pain as he raises himself a little off me so he can see my face contorting in pure bliss. I push him off me and make him get on his back and I straddle him, immediately putting his throbbing cock back inside me. I rock my hips on him, feeling his pelvis rub against my clit, making me a whimpering mess. He bends his knees and starts thrusting up into me while he's holding my hips in place. I throw my head back as my moans get louder and I feel my climax start to bubble deep inside my core. He sits up and takes one of my nipples in his mouth and starts to suck and nibble while one of his hands goes to firmly grab my ass as he continues to thrust. The way his tongue feels on me mixed with his hands on my skin and his hard cock pounding into me make me cum so hard. My orgasm doesn't take long to build up before I feel myself cumming down on him as I'm screaming his name through the tidal waves of pleasure.

"That's it baby. Scream it out. Let me hear your beautiful voice. Fuck, you're so sexy jagi." He says as he continues to kiss my breasts, eventually coming back to take my lips in his as he puts me on my back again and props both my legs on his shoulders.

He starts pounding into me even harder to the point where I can't even make a sound as the intense feeling of having him so deep inside me takes over. All that's heard as his grunts and moans, his heavy sack slapping my ass and my strained whimpers as I'm nearing yet another orgasm.