21. Realization 💦🔞

"Holy shit!" Is all he can get out before he pulls me inside the room and takes me in a very tight bear hug that lifts me off the floor as he spins us around the room. "Oh my god. I can't believe you're here. Fuck, I've missed you so much!" He exclaims. I can hear the huge smile in his voice.

"Me too baby. Can you ease up a little? I can't breathe." I struggle to get out. He eases his grip and lets me plant my feet back on the floor.

"Sorry." He chuckles. "When did you get here? How long have you been keeping this from me?" He pouts.

"I literally just got here not even 20 minutes ago. I found out a couple days ago but I wanted to surprise you." I smile.

"I'm so happy you're here." He says. He takes my face in one in one of his hands and wastes no time in kissing me.

He immediately slides his tongue in my mouth, sliding it over my own and starts biting my lips, hard. I let out a soft moan as my hands go up to his neck and then his hair as I press him closer to me. His hands on my waist tighten their grip and pull me closer. I can feel his cock getting harder through our clothes. Our breathing becomes heavy as his lips break away from mine and attach themselves to my neck. I'm a moaning mess and he hasn't even done anything besides kiss me yet. I missed his touch so much.

Just when he starts kissing my lips again, there's a knock on the door and we break away and look at each other while we struggle to control our breathing.

"Jungkook-ah! Food is here. Open up." Comes from the voice I didn't expect to hear right now.

Jimin.

Jungkook goes to the door and I try to move to a space in the room where I won't be seen. He cracks it open just enough to see Jimin's face.

"I'll take the food. I'm gonna shower and then eat." He says.

"Why is your face red? Are you getting sick?" Jimin's voice sounds concerned.

"What? No. I was doing push ups."

"Oh. Ok then. Here. Namjoon wants us in PD-nim's suite when we're done."

"Ok. I'll be there, thanks." He says as he takes the food and closes the door.

He comes back into the room as I walk back over to him from where I stood. He places the food on the table and grabs me by my waist when I'm close enough. Again, he doesn't miss a beat and starts kissing me again. He walks us backwards until my legs hit the bed and I fall backward. He never stops kissing me as he leans down into me so I can fully lay down. I open my legs and he adjusts himself so he's between them, grabbing my thigh and hooking my leg around his waist as he grinds his hard cock on my clothed heat. I moan into his mouth and he takes this as a sign to put more pressure on my core which makes him moan too.

"I fucking missed you." He says as he moves to kiss my neck.

"I missed you too baby." I say through my shallow breaths. "But you're needed. You should eat so you can go."

"I'd rather fuck you." He says as he harshly thrusts his pelvis into me. I can feel myself dripping., my panties are soaked. He's so hard that I can feel him throbbing through our layers.

He hooks his hand on my waistband and looks to me for permission. I nod and he swiftly removes my panties and my leggings in one motion and throws them off to the side. I sit up and take my top off as he undresses. He climbs back in bed with me and wastes no time settling his pelvis between my legs as he hungrily kisses me. He hooks my legs around his waist again as he aligns his member at my entrance. He pushes in and I'm so wet, my body doesn't resist at all. In one quick motion, he bottoms out as he lets out a grunt that mixes in with my moans.