11. Arrangements 💦🔞

A distant knock wakes me up the next morning. I open my eyes and see a sliver of light coming in through the curtains, the room otherwise dark. I hear voices coming from downstairs, muffled by the closed door in the distance. I slowly sit up and wince in slight discomfort. My back is killing me and my whole body is sore. I guess I shouldn't expect any less. Our fun didn't end after our showers, the memories from our night together has me smiling to myself in the dark. I get up and wrap a robe around me and walk down the stairs. I see Jimin in the kitchen getting our food set up on the table, I guess that was room service at the door.

He doesn't see me walk down so I surprise him by giving him a hug from behind. I can hear his cute little chuckle.

"Good morning." I say.

"More like afternoon, almost evening. It's 3pm." he says.

"What?!" I say and start to look for my phone.

"It's on the counter, there. I put it to charge."

"Thanks. How the hell did I sleep that long??" I say.

"You were pretty tired after....everything." he smirks. I roll my eyes at him and it causes a giggle to leave his mouth. How was he so cute after being so sexy?? I'll never understand.

"Whatever Jimin, so were you. You fell asleep before I did." I bite back.

"Someone wore me out."

"You're welcome."

"Maybe she can be my dessert after lunch." he says as he steps closer to me.

"Maybe. We'll see." I say as I step closer, too. He closes the distance between us and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me against him. I look up at him and he brushes his lips against mine. I take his face in my hands and kiss him, he returns my kiss and bites my lip lightly. I pull away and he gives me a disappointed look.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves."

"We already did, what's the difference now?"

"That I'm hungry and this food smells amazing."

"I thought you would be so I made sure to greet you with food when you woke up. Come on, let's eat."

We talk as we eat. He makes flirty jokes that make my heart beat just a little faster when I'm reminded of everything that happened last night. I don't know why but I don't feel guilty or bad like I did with Jungkook. It just feels...right? I don't know what's so different. It's still not something that should have happened but it did and instead of obsessing over it and thinking how terrible a person I am, here I am, hoping it happens again. I also should not be comparing the two but I can't help that either. I need to stop before I do or say something stupid.

"Hey, Y/N?" he asks when we get a little quiet.

"Yeah?"

"I know things are weird with you and Jk, hell even with me and JK but, I don't know, maybe this can keep happening? With us?"

"You wanna be friends with benefits?"

"Yeah. We're both adults so why not? We have chemistry, we click. Not just as friends but in bed too. You're probably the best I've ever had, not that I've been with many women. And maybe, in the future, I don't know..." he's getting shy now.

"Maybe in the future, what? Spit it out Park." I tease.

"Maybe in the future we can be more than fuck buddies. You never know where things can lead. You may be my wife someday." he shrugs, as if what he was saying was so casual.

"You can't go around telling women they could be your future wife, Jimin. That's grounds for creating a sasaeng."

"But I'm not. Only you." he smiles.