39. Hurt 💦🔞

Y/N'S POV

The last week has been so exhausting. Between traveling, endless workload and my outings with Namjoon and the others, I'm exhausted. I'm super relieved that they were able to find another stylist for Jimin. Not only was it awkward being around him all the time, my workload was starting to pile up and I was having a hard time catching up. I had to fill in for a couple more shows but thankfully, the European leg is almost over and they were able to find someone else for the last few dates.

Jimin and I haven't spoken since that night he locked us in the janitor's closet but he hasn't seemed like he's upset or anything. Things have been relatively quiet with him. I'm not sure whether to be relieved or worried. The text he sent me when I left threw me off and I almost expected him to still try to talk to me and spend time with me so I was a little taken aback when he didn't. He'd greet me in passing and when he or I would enter a room or when I'd speak to a group he was in but nothing beyond that. No late night visits, no texts or calls. Just nothing.

I decided I would let it be. I don't really have time to be caught up in boy drama right now so Jimin took a back burner to my work. I had way too much to do before we went back to Asia and I had decided I'd stay in Seoul after the brief break before they returned to Japan. Lily's been doing great without me and now she had Juwon so she'd take over for me. I already had approval from the higher ups, I just had to break the news to the guys. I'm sure they wouldn't be happy but work comes first right now.

As soon as I get to the venue for their rehearsals, I'm ushered to a conference room for a meeting. It's the most boring two hours of my life and a total waste of time. Nothing was said that couldn't have been included in an email but it is what it is. I take a shortcut and make my way back to the green room's back entrance and that's when I see it. I felt like I got punched in the gut. My heart sank to my stomach and I felt my blood run cold. They got startled at the door suddenly opening and she quickly tried to compose herself but she wasn't fast enough. She didn't react fast enough for me to not see him with his hands in her pants and hers stroking his shaft in hers. He was kissing her neck as her head was thrown back in pure bliss.

"Oh gosh, I didn't know this door was unlocked. I'm so sorry." Sophia nervously laughed as she fixed her clothes. "I swear, this will never happen again." she looks at Jimin with a horror stricken face. He just looked like a kid caught red handed doing something bad and was about to get scolded.

"Right." I coldly smile at her. She didn't seem to notice it wasn't my usual smile. How could she? She doesn't know me.

"Y/N-" Jimin starts as he's trying to stuff his hard on back in his pants.

"I'm going on a coffee run. I'll be back." I cut him off and quickly rush past them, away from the secluded little room in the back of the room.

"Coffee run. Who wants what?" I speak up into the chaotic room.

"Americanos, let's make it easy for you today." Namjoon says with a warm smile.

"I appreciate you." I fake smile back. He waves me over, a frown on his face. "Hey, you ok?" He asks quietly.

"Never better. Why do you ask?"

"You seem down. Or mad. Or both." He says as he studies my face.

"Oh it's nothing. The meeting was a waste of time, I could have been working but instead they dragged us to talk about things they could have told us in a group chat or email." I lie.

"I know that feeling all too well. If you're sure that's it..." he starts.

"I am." I interject.

"Ok. Be careful, hurry back." He says. I feel like he doesn't quite believe me but I don't really care right now. I just need to get out of here.