10. Having Fun 💦🔞

***Jimin's POV***

The ride home is so long and feels never ending. I just want to get there already so I can get ready for my night with y/n. I'm surprisingly giddy just thinking about it. That's new. I haven't felt particularly excited to spend time with a woman in a while. Then again, I've never been around a woman like her. The whole way home, all I can think about is her. Her smile and her laugh. The feeling her presence gives me. Then I remember that annoying phone call from JK.

One thing I noticed is that they're both trying to hide the fact that they've been talking. Something I'm sure Kook isn't fond of. He doesn't like keeping things from us. Maybe she asked him to for whatever reason. I had a suspicion but y/n confirmed it when she made the comment about bringing her food. She slipped and I caught it but I pretended not to. Whatever the case is, now I'm two steps ahead like always. He's not gonna like it. But I don't really care.

I stop to run some errands I forgot about before returning home. I notice Kook is home and by the looks of all the cars around, everyone else is here too. I step inside and see they're all in the living room goofing around. Jin and Tae are playing video games, Yoongi is sitting peacefully in a chair just observing everyone and Namjoon, Hobi and JK are sitting on the couch talking and watching the game on the screen.

"Hey guys." I greet.

"Oh good, you're finally home." Jungkook says. I hear a trace of annoyance and sarcasm in his voice.

"Yeah. What's going on?" I ask casually as I take a seat in the other chair, completely ignoring his attitude.

"Not much. You were out all night?" Namjoon asks, a little smirk forming his lips. He must have thought I was with a hookup. Kook looks as irritated as ever even if he's trying his best to hide it.

"Yeah." I chuckle. "Lost track of time."

"Just make sure you're safe. That's all I ask." he says.

"It's not like that hyung." I assure him. "I was with y/n." I say. Kook shoots me a glare and his lips slightly part. He was in shock I straight out admitted it.

"Oh, really?" Hobi asks curiously.

"Yeah. I wanted to keep her company. She doesn't have anyone here and she happened to start with us during a super stressful and chaotic week. So I brought food and we ate and hung out. But we started drinking and then it got late and I was too drunk to drive home so she insisted I stay the night so I didn't have to bother anyone so late so I crashed on her couch."

"Oh, ok. That sounds nice. She's a sweet girl. I really like her, I'm glad they hired her." says Hobi.

"Yeah, me too. I'm actually hanging out with her tonight. We're going to that club I was telling you about." I said.

"That fancy exclusive one on the rooftop?" he asks.

"Yeah. You guys didn't wanna go so I asked her to come with me. I think it'll be fun for her and maybe she'll make friends there." I shrug.

"That's a good idea. Good thinking Jiminie." says Yoongi. "She shouldn't be all alone all the time. It's not safe for her to be in a new city with no one to turn to."

"Well, she's got me now. That's a start." I say and everyone nods.

"She's got all of us, too." says Jin.

"Dammit!" yells Tae as Jin beats him in Mario Kart.

"I told you, you can't beat me Taehyungie." he smirks.

"Whatever hyung. Anyway, can I come tonight?" he asks me.

"I thought you said you had plans?"

"They fell through. My friends can't make it in until tomorrow so I have nothing going on tonight."