45. Catching Up

Y/N POV

The next couple of days are wonderful. We couldn't spend a ton of time together but it was nice getting to see him at all. He had two full free days and he spent at least half the day with me. During the day he would be with his members while I was at work and in the evening he would join me for dinner and then we'd just lay around the apartment watching movies and just enjoying each other's company. It was great. I truly missed having him around me. It's so nice to be able to see his face in person and not through a screen.

Before I know it, the weekend is looming upon us and the day to tell the members is almost here. To say I'm nervous is an understatement. I'm extremely excited to see the members but I'm so scared at how they'll react to seeing me, never mind finding out Namjoon and I are together and moving in together. I feel like I could vomit with how nervous I am and our meeting is still a couple days away. Hopefully being able to let loose and enjoy the concert beforehand will help calm some of my nerves. I have three friends who are coming with me along with their significant others. None of them know I'm seeing anyone and only one of them is ARMY so needless to say, I'm nervous about telling them that I'll be leaving in a few months. They're bound to ask questions but what will I tell them? Can I even tell them about Namjoon? I highly doubt it. I'll have to lie to them and honestly, I'm not that close to the two non-ARMY friends so I don't mind that. But Amy is my best friend. I can't lie to her but I can't exactly tell her I'm dating Kim Namjoon.

There is no doubt in my mind that I want to be with him. He's everything I'm looking for in a partner and more. I love him more than life itself and I'm so head over heels in love, it's insane. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I was in love with Jimin, too, but that love was so toxic. That kind of love that eats at you from the inside out because it's not a good love. I didn't realize at the time just how bad we were for each other. The constant back and forth, the arguing, the mind games, it was all too much. I'm hoping after all this time, he's changed and we can move past everything. I know he probably needs closure after how I handled everything and I can give him that if nothing else. I just hope the drama doesn't follow me back. I know it was my fault back then but I still hope we can handle this civilly and more forward for the sake of the members individually and as a whole.

Friday night rolls around and at 7pm on the dot, Namjoon is at my door with the food he promised me. I greet him with a kiss and invite him inside. It's taking everything in me to not throw up right now. All I've thought about all day is our meeting with the members Sunday night after the show. My smile doesn't even reach my eyes and he notices it right away. He helps me set up the food on the table and once we sit, he takes my hands in his and kisses the back of my hand lightly.

"Baby. I love you and I don't mean anything when I say this so please don't take offense but, you don't look so good. Are you

ok?" He asks. He's watching me with worry etched on his face.

"I'm ok. I'm just so incredibly nervous for Sunday. I've had my stomach in knots all day and I just don't feel physically ok, I feel like I'm gonna vomit once Sunday comes. I don't know how I'm gonna do this." I tell him.

"Hey, come here. It's ok." He says, taking me into his arms. "We don't have to do this now if you're not ready. We can tell them some other time, it's not a big deal." He says as he cradles me on his lap.

"No, no. I want to, I do. I'm just nervous. It's a big bomb we're about to drop on them. Besides, there's so much we have to figure out between now and when I move. It's all so much."

"Talk to me baby. Tell me everything that's on your mind."

"Well first. My friends that are going with me, they don't know I'm seeing anyone and now I'm suddenly moving in with my long distance boyfriend? The one I'm closest to is actually an ARMY. How the hell do I tell her I'm dating the leader of her absolute most favorite K-Pop group? Like, am I even allowed to tell her anything? Or them? Or anyone? What will I tell them when they ask why I'm moving back? Do I say it's for work again? And what if K-Army finds out about me because you know they're bound to visit the location of the studio. What if they know we're together? What if they don't like me? What if–."