7. Letting Go 💦🔞

Jungkook leads me out onto the street and I see the car is still parked out front. We get inside and he tells the driver where to go. He immediately pulls up the divider and once we start moving, he pulls me close and starts kissing me again. His kisses are hungry and lustful. Never ceasing the intensity. He bites my lips and I reciprocate. I hear him let out a soft moan so I break away and start kissing his neck, running one hand through his hair and the other caressing his chest.

"Fuck." he moans. "I want you so bad."

"Patience, Kookie. We're almost there." I say. I kiss his lips again as the car comes to a stop in front of my building.

He opens the door and grabs my hand, leading me inside the building. As soon as we get inside the elevator, he grabs me by my ass, pulls me up and leans me against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist as he kisses my neck again. The elevator comes to a stop and instead of putting me down, he carries me all the way down the hall to my apartment. He takes my keys and opens the door for us, walking straight into my bedroom. He gently places me on the bed and takes his jacket and hat off.

"Finally." he says. He climbs in bed with me and hovers over me for a moment. He kicks his shoes off as he leaves a trail of kisses going from my forehead to my cheeks, my jaw, my neck and my chest. Finally he kisses my lips before breaking away again. "You are so beautiful. If at any time you want to stop, tell me. Ok?" he says.

I nod my head and he pushes himself off me, kneeling on the bed. He takes his shirt off and I let out a small gasp. He's a work of art. Beautiful alabaster skin, perfect sculpted abs and arms. Veins adorning all down his arms making him look so surreal. The tattoos on his arm complimenting this masterpiece of a human. The universe really took its time with him. He's so breathtaking.

He leans back down and takes my bottom lip between his teeth. I let out a small gasp and he deepens his kiss. His tongue slides back into my mouth looking for mine. I slide my hands back up to his hair as he starts to take off my shirt. I prop myself off to help him and pull the top over my head and throw it on the floor. His eyes go down to my breasts and I see him bite his lip. He leans back down and leaves a trail of kisses from my chest down my stomach until he reaches my pants. He keeps kissing as he unbuttons them and slowly pulls them off me. He throws them off to the side as I start unbuckling his belt. He gets off the bed and stands up to finish taking his pants and boxers off, his erection springing out as soon as its released. My eyes go a little wide and I guess he noticed because I hear him chuckle.

"Like what you see, babe?" he asks.

"Is that even a question?" I say as I prop myself up on my knees and move closer to him.

I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss him again. He holds me by my waist and pushes me down on the bed again, getting on top of me when I'm flat on my back. He nudges my legs with his thighs so I'll open up and I don't hesitate. I can feel his hard dick rubbing between my slit and it makes me instantly wetter. I let out a soft moan as I feel him position his tip at my entrance and enter slowly.

"You like that?" He says against my lips.

"Baby, don't tease me. Please." I moan. He hears the need in my voice. He smiles against my jawline and slowly makes his way deeper into me. I gasp out loud as I feel him stretching me. He's so big, I'm not sure I can take him all the way.

"Fuck, you're so tight." he moans in my ear.

I clench around him and hear his sharp breath intake before letting out a deep growl of pleasure. He starts thrusting a little faster, keeping up a good pace. I feel the knot in my lower abdomen forming as waves of ecstasy hit me over and over again every time he thrusts into me. I arch my back and he holds my hands in his, raising my arms over my head. The only sounds in the room are our moans, the slapping of skin against skin and the creaking of the bed. He starts kissing my lips again as his thrusts came faster and harder. The knot in my abdomen is going to come undone any second now. My moans turn into screams as his pace quickens.