41. Betrayal

Y/N's POV

The next day was a little difficult to navigate. For starters, we couldn't find Jimin a makeup artist in time so either they had to share and the artists would be stressed or I had to do it again and I just wasn't ready to be around him after what happened last night. I asked Tae's stylist if I could switch with her today because I had some things to go over with him and she agreed. I lied through my teeth but it was better than standing inches away from Jimin's face for a prolonged period of time, pretending that he didn't affect me. I didn't have it in me for another heated discussion and I was still upset about everything. I know I have no reason to be but you can't help what you feel. No matter how much you want something to not bother you, if it's something important to you, there's no escaping it.

Taehyung was pleasantly surprised when I showed up to his chair and we immediately made conversation and I laughed at his dumb jokes. Jimin was two chairs away and I could see the irritated look on his face whenever I happened to glance over or meet his gaze when I looked away from Tae. I had finally finished with his hair and makeup and excused myself to go to the restroom. When I came out, Jimin caught me off guard as he was standing right outside the door.

"Jesus! Do you mind? You scared the shit out of me." I said, clutching my chest. I felt like someone just knocked the wind out of me, I wasn't expecting him to be there.

"Sorry. Did you mean what you said? You really want to end things?"

"Yes, Jimin. I meant every word. Now please, I have things to do and so do you."

"I have some time, I want to talk about this."

"Good for you, I don't. Excuse me." I said trying to move away but he blocked every attempt I made. He eventually cornered me and pulled me into a small empty room off in a deserted hallway.

"Is it because you moved on?" He asked.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"You wanting to call things off. Is it because you moved on? Are you talking to Tae?"

"What? No, why would I be talking to Taehyung?" I asked.

"Because I noticed you guys earlier. You seemed...close."

"See, this? This right here is why. Because you keep freaking out when you see me talking to someone. You keep thinking I have feelings for everyone. You did this shit with Namjoon and Jason too. Can you just stop? You're the one that wanted things to be this way in the beginning so please, for once, let it be and just leave me alone Jimin. Your mood swings are giving me major whiplash." I say and before I can storm out, he hugs me. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Please, babe. Let's talk this out. I don't want to end things. I'm sorry for how I reacted. I'm sorry I got mad. You're right. You're right about everything. I was being an asshole and I apologize. Just, please. Please don't walk away from us."

"Jimin, that's just it. There is no us. I keep telling you this. I keep telling you I can't be with you. There's nothing to walk away from."

"But there is, there's just no labels and you know that. You say you 'can't' not that you don't want to. I don't want to stop seeing you."

"You need to just leave it alone already. I'm so tired of this back and forth and constantly talking about this. Now please, Jimin, I have to go. I have things to do." I say and he reluctantly lets go of me but not before he gives me a peck on the lips.

"We'll talk about it later. We need to have a proper discussion that isn't rushed."

"Whatever, Jimin. I have to go." I say and I walk out.