||Prologue||

Well shit..

I can do whatever I want in this fanfic.

Characters belong to Hajime Isayama..

Best Protagonist right there, Eren Yeager.

Best Heroine out there, Mikasa Ackerman.

Best Cinnamon roll, Armin Arlert.

Honestly, there is no such thing as innocent character in AOT.. they at least killed one human out there..😅

By the way, Is Isayama bitter in life? I really don't know..

Prologue

         Mikasa keep looking at the message her father had sent her. She kept re-reading and re-reading it like a fool with no sign that she did get what her father had sent.

It was over exaggeration.

Her father just told her to go back to Shiganshina, a place she didn't want to go right now or even ten years from now.

Mikasa sighed, ready to type back a message that says she won't be coming back soon. Not now, not tomorrow, not the day after tomorrow or even years after this day.

She is a busy woman, with a career and a perfect lifestyle for all the bitter girls around the world, to stay at least 7000 miles away from the person she love the most.

Gee, what a dumb love.

What does it give her anyway? Heartache! That's all it had given her and so she gave up..

Why would you hold on to the love that will hurt you in the end, it was stupidity.

To chase a man because you love him..is pathetic to her..

Eh, she's the ultimate definition of a bitter girl.

Gosh, she's embarrass to even fantasize being the main character of a damn romance novel that basically consist of cliche form of love stories..

Well, shit darling..all teens can fantasize that, even a grown woman who's a lot older fantasize that..Gee!

Well, Mikasa's not an exception. She rather fall in love with an anime Character than a real human.. that's what she said before she realize that she is catching feelings for her gay best friend who would rather kiss a boy than kiss her.

That hurts her ego, not gonna lie.

She quickly finish the letter and sent it to her father asking to give her one month to go back in Paradis.

She'll miss Marley. . a country way more advance than them but hometown is still the best.

Annie entered her office, her secretary..older than her by a year and a pretty good friend.
A married woman with two kids  and expecting a new one  is living the best of the best of her life...

She deserved it, after all her hardships. Gee, how did Armin fall in love with her when all she do when they were high school was pick Armin up by his hood, stare at him, let him go and leave.

Mikasa observed as Annie organized her files on the storage and come at her with a coffee in hand.

"Geez..Annie, you can have paternal leave you know..that baby is coming out soon enough to exhaust both you and Armin." Mikasa rolled her eyes as the woman practically ignored her on her own office. Damn this, nurse!

"Don't you have a meeting?"

"Yeah, later." Mikasa responded and touch the woman's belly.
"Hey, Khai please don't turn like your mother. She's pretty but she's ugly to me please don't turn out as the exact version of her."