Haphazard thoughts

See you in Golden Crystal..

Top 10 anime and reasons

I'm not too much of an anime watcher, I only know few and I'm not into K drama.

10. Diabolic loves - The main character is too annoying, but I do like the appearance of the boys. They are all very handsome, however they were blood sucking sadistic creatures who had a really queit terrible back story. Seriously, the main character can only shout in fear, trip over nothing. I only like the boys.

9. Your name - The story is really great and I heard it was the highest grossing anime film but I don't really know so Ok.

8. School Babysitters - This story, I don't know how many times I watch this but I will never ever get bored of the whole story.

7. Black Butler - I don't know about you guys but I do like Alois Trancy and well he is kinda bratty and his good little brother, I felt bad for that boy. This is probably the only acceptable English dub story for me, it was just sad that they are not in the manga.  I read the manga, well Ciel has a twin. [ If you haven't seen it then you probably got spoiled]

6. My hero Academia - I was unable to watch all episodes because it aired at nine P.m in my country and I'm too lazy to search it up but I do like this. I was just sad that Villain Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki is not real.

5. A silent voice - I fell in love with my bully, lol! I love this, I don't even know how many times have I watch this.

4. I want to eat your pancreas - I recently found this out while searching for an amv and we'll let's just say, it was really sad because the girl died not because of her illness and the boy was very sad. This story will make you cry.

3. Boruto - Yes, I love this. [We have our very own preferences so leave mine alone!] I have watched Boruto since episode 1, read the manga and never talked shit about it and I'm proud of myself, seriously, if you don't like it then go away, stay away or put your head inside the toilet, I don't care!! Lol [ Borusara✓]

  Yes, I watch and read it so what?

2. Naruto - It's my second favorite, it was a great story with great lessons, emotional moments and funny moments. I will never understand people hating this. I love Naruhina, she had been inlove with him since she was a kid and her love never fade away.

Well, I do not understand Sasusaku but ok, I'm not complaining. I just don't understand, how the heck can she stay in love with him when he had attempted to kill her for like!! Seriously?! And to break a friendship for your crush!! ( ̄ヘ ̄;)

I had never simp for that emo..

Oh well, I like his brother.

Itachi, I love you.

1. Aot - This story opened my eyes of how cruel the world can be. Yeah, seriously. It did.

I don't know but I laugh at the death scene of the special squad.
[ I guess I'm that terrible but oh well, I don't really care.]

But I did not laugh at Sasha's death.

I live on delusional shippers last remaining Braincells. [ I'm very sorry!] but I admit I have read a Rivamika before when I didn't know that they are related to each other. I came across it one day and I was like,ok.

I seriously despise everything about Eren x Reader, Erehisu or any ship with him that is not Mikasa.

I'm not a simp for Eren no matter how handsome he is, but oh well, he is my wallpaper. I only ship him with Mikasa because they love each other and I would never accept anything other than that.

Bonus Anime

Hyouka

Detective Conan

Atashinshi

My next life as a villainess, all routes lead to doom.

Top 10 Favorite AOT Characters

10. Ymir - I don't know, I love how she call people bitches.
9. Jean - He is a nice guy so.. that's it, I don't know when I look at his face I can only imagine horses.
8.  Connie - Who could hate this man? You are very weird if you do.
7. Sasha - I want a friend like her, seriously.
6. Annie - She is pretty and well she's cold but you know she is cool.
5. Armin - The coconut blonde, the genius. Who would hate a cinnamon roll?
4. Hange - heh, this crazy woman.  She's pretty amazing, I love that her voice sound like not too girly and like, ah, this horny for Titans.

Levi x Hange
Hange x Titans ( ofcourse)

3. Levi - He is handsome and well a little cold, very motivational ( lol) and Give up on your dreams and die.

2. Eren - Seriously dude, I love you to be with Mikasa. It is my dream and well, my reality.

Delusional shippers could jump 50 foot and I would not care. [ Oi!]

1. Mikasa - Ah, I love you and well, your my darling. She saved the world by ending her world.

Thank you for Everything.

My handwriting while the paper is on my pillow.