Chapter 25

Written; August 8

Chapter 25

        When you met Eren a few year ago or even months ago, you will clearly see how much. He heave changed. He used to have makeups all over his face. Blush on, lipstick, eyeliner , contact lenses and a sweet fragrance lingering on his body, you name it and you will we easily conclude that, yes. He is included in the LGBTQ community and a feminist. With long dyed blonde hair , always tied in a bun and a signature raised eyebrow and eye rolls. Some say, no woman can make him fall in love. No one! They believe but seeing they're boss like these make they're Jaw drop.

His face is extremely attractive , yes, but they're so used to seeing it with something attached to his face so seeing they're boss bare face  was a shock to them.

As exaggerated as it is, some nose bleed, some spit they're drinks and some even faint.

He's a drop dead gorgeous man.

Mina, which is his long time secretary's Jaw drop too even if she is used to seeing his face up close.

Is he really that handsome?

"Mina, what's my schedule for today?"

"You have a meeting with your client Miss Daisy."

"Good grief!"

Why that ugly bitch of all humans in Paradis?

"After that."

"A meeting with Architect Pixis."

He didn't tell Mikasa but he was planning to buy a house for her birthday, just an already built house and he will just put a personalized design for it . He want it as her birthday gift which is exactly February 10, exactly three months and seventeen days from now and if he built a house, ofcourse it wouldn't be finish in three months.

"Can you cancel the meeting with Miss Daisy?"

" Uh, I'm afraid I couldn't do that," she pointed at his door, Eren mentally face palm.

Shoot.

He was having a good day and she just had to ruin it. He messed his chocolate brown hair in annoyance before going inside his office. The woman smiled at him, cutely saying "Hi, babe."

"We should talk about your case." He said boredly, he's done with all this women shit and he doesn't have the energy to think of something to insult her for, or to think of her in general even if he's thinking of her where he freely insult her.

She reported three guys of harrasement and in need of lawyer to fight tooth and nail on coart. You won't believe it but she was the one being harassed here.

Daisy Campbell is a model, a runway model which is in fifth place of the highest paid model in the whole modelling world. That was unbelievable, he thought only beauty's and brains are allowed to model then why did they put a monkey in there?

The whole time they were talking
Daisy kept on coming closer and closer towards him and he was moving away and moving away even more. Her finger tips were you touching his finger tips and he had to move it away too.
He hated his job right now!

"Miss Daisy the trial on coart will be three days from now. I hope you are ready to face them when that time comes." He said coldly, moving away from his seat , the sofa and then to his table. " The trial starts at nine a.m"

"But honey, who cares about that? Can we have a little fun?"
She suggestively said while wiggling his eyebrows. Eren click his tongue in annoyance.

"Leave before I drag you out of this building and I swear you will not like the humiliation you'll be getting. "

" I'm not scared, baby. If anything the more you push me away, the more I wanted to be with you. "

Aye, the confidence of these Proboscis Monkey.  He couldn't! Eren rolled his eyes, annoyed at her.

"Miss Daisy, I'm a married person and you wouldn't like to see my wife angry. "

" I bet she is a scardycat. "

" I can confidently tell you that she is a lioness. " He smirk, " She's the Queen and I know for sure that you wouldn't like to see her angry. "

Daisy puffed her cheeks in annoyance, she rolled her eyes at him, walking out with a very annoyed expression. She can't really have him, after all his heart already belong to somebody else heart.

Jean called him, telling him to meet up with him and so they can go and meet Architect Pixis. He took his coat and drove with his Tesla car to the Architects office who sell the house to them.

"Are you sure you want a 300 meters land?"  

" Yes, aside from the Garden and pool. There should be a playground too where the kids could play. "

" Your really into it huh? "

" I'm not like you horse-face, can't settle down. "

" Come on, I haven't found the right girl. " The horse-face wiggled his eyebrows, earning a disgusted look from Eren.

"Color."

"Black and White but I think Mikasa would like the couch as Hot pink."

" Or you?"

" Nope, I like black more."

" I thought you also like pink,ya know."

" Shut up, horse."

The meeting consists of the designs he want and other things related to building the house, the furnitures that will be put in their new house must not be discovered by Mikasa or else the surprised will be put to it's miserable end.

Jean was just there, looking at them boredly the whole time he and Pixis were speaking to each other. He was glaring at him which he ignored that ticked off the other man.

When the meeting ended, Eren and Jean left the building. Jean was looking around while Eren was texting with Mikasa.

Jean saw a beautiful woman walking by and his eyes widen, the woman had a blonde hair and a little bit small. He smiled, he had finally found his beloved.

Love at first sight, what a wonderful feeling.

"Eren,Eren." He tried to get the attention of the other man. "I think I found the one."

The woman crossed the pedestrian Lane and waving to the other side and his heart broke when he saw them kiss in public. "Nevermind."

"Where?" Eren finally look and all he could see was a Horse with it's passengers.

" Your telling me your other half was that horse?"

_____________

6:02