Chapter 37

Chapter 37

'My nose feels funny. '

'My areolas gotten really big. '

'My hair is thicker too and I have a leg hair. I don't have a leg hair!"

Yeah, she's so loud and she hates all the food he makes. Mikasa said sorry though and so he had to drop it and just sigh and make new food for her. He nodded his hair because he understand it, she couldn't control what happens to her body  and he had to be very strong for their baby. Mikasa is now two months pregnant with their child. They do light excercises, very light, it was needed  so Mikasa wouldn't have to struggle so hard during giving birth. She had gotten more emotional and her sense of smell had gotten even more sensitive,
she hates almost every smell now and she had been eating gummy worms too.

"Eren!!!"

Here we go again, he rolled hiss eyes as he began to stand up and rushed to his wife's side who is sitting pretty on their couch with potato ships in hand. " You shouldn't be eating potato ships you know, it's bad for the baby."

" I'm sorry I couldn't help it but can you please get me a glass of water? I don't want to get up, it's tiring. "

He shakes his head and blew through his nostrils, he nodded at her, closing his eyes as he get a glass of cold water for her. She thank him with a big grin on her face as she began  sipping those, oh yeah, she had a straw with her that she begged him to buy her.  " How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, it's just I'm a little tired. I'm sorry you have to do all the work. "

" It's fine atleast you have a lot more time to relax, just tell me what you need. "

" Thank you, Eren. "

She appreciates everything Eren does for her these past few days, him doing the laundry, doing the cooking and cleaning the house while she sit around and observed him while doing it all. She couldn't help it, she's always light headed and all she could do was sit, eat and sleep. She is getting fatter, her nose gotten bigger and her cheeks began to be chubby, she's loosing her beloved abs too and she requested lots of foods too.

"Can I have a cherry dip in tomato sauce?"

Eren grimaced when he heard it, he is confident she will make him eat it again. Imagine this, she ask you to prepare food for her , cherry deep in tomato, cherry dip in mayonnaise , fried chicken dip in sauce and worse of all, olive oil and Ice cream. He had no choice but to prepare it for her.

He set the food on the small table beside her, she look at it then she smiled to him, urging her to come and sit with him, now he is having a bad feeling. He gulp at the suggestive glint on her eyes.
"Eren~~" She said his name so softly and puppy eyed at him.

He sighed to himself, everything she craves he had to eat them first.

He rolled his eyes , he didn't want to eat it. He didn't, he never suggested it so why is she making him eat it? He sighed to himself, seven more months, seven more months Eren.

Please, give me some patience, a bucket of it, a drum of it, no actually give me an ocean like supply of patience for I'm like a candle. Easy to piss off, help me pass through this suffering.

He rolled his eyes and eat it, she happily clap her hands and show him a gummy smile. " You have to eat lots of this, Eren, so you will be strong when you fight the big bad wolf."

Oh gosh, help him get out of here!

"What big bad wolf?"

"You didn't know three little pigs? They're pink which is annoying, I want them as black and white?"
She rolled her eyes again, she positioned herself on the couch in a much more comfortable position. She ate all the food while watching a movie.

"What are the things that annoy you?" He ask while combing her hair with his fingers. She look at him with a deadpanned expression before shrugging.

"You."

" How do I annoy you?"

" Can you please color your eyes pink or violet?"

What!? He sighed again, he will have a pimple because of this.

"What if I can't?"

"Take your eyes out." She raised an eyebrow. " and please why is your eyebrows pluck. My eyebrows is shit."

" You had a pretty eyebrows though."

" I hate eyebrows." She take a gummy worms from the bowl between her thighs, " I hate chocolate,I hate candies."

"Do you hate gummy worms?"

" Shut up." She glared and held her head on her hands, " I'm having a headache again, why are you asking mind blowing questions anyway?"

" I'm not."

" Yes,you are."

What a weird pregnancy, he had to go to straight up counciling with his mother about this. Patience is a virtue,yes,yes, patience is a virtue give him more of it please. Mikasa had been asking him weird things as days pass by like who ask someone to dance for them in boxers?

She's really weird. He sighed as he look at all the clothes she have to wash for her and his work and the house that they are renovating and doing, going to meeting with Architect Pixis and ofcourse her check-ups.

_______

They were on the clinic again, infront of them is Hitch. The woman smiled.

" It's normal,Eren. Pregnant woman crave the weirdest things out there but trust me once their done with their pregnancy. They will not like those foods anymore." She explained. " The baby is healthy and Mikasa your excercises will really help when the baby come out. It will be a lot more easier."

" Thank you, Hitch. I owe you."

" You silly woman,you don't owe me anything except for the fifty dollars you ask three years ago."
Hitch joked, "  The sex of your baby will be determined as early as fourteen weeks but it's not always accurate. I hope you two have a good day."

________

August 22
Eh?

So, I've seen someone said Eremika is incest and I was like, dumb bitch! I'm sorry I know it's a bad word but I can't stop myself.