Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Eren look at the shock face of Mikasa while looking at their new home , it was fancy for her and it looks too expensive.

"Eren?" She look at him with wide eyes, tears started gathering on the corner of her eyes. He came closer to her and hugged her , rubbing her hair in the process.

"You like it?"

"What do you mean I like it? I love it." She hugged him back. " But really, you didn't have to I'm fine with our condo unit. "

" And you think I'm ok with my child living his or her childhood in a condo unit?" He raised his eyebrows. " I want my child to have a childhood like mine, away from those gadgets and playing around other kids."

Mikasa giggled at him, " So, this is why you are always in your computer?"

He rolled his eyes, " Ofcourse, what else would I do there?"

Mikasa averted her eyes, pouting.

" Oh,you thought I'm doing it, you silly woman." She pinch her nose and she pouted at him , rubbing her now soar nose.

"That hurts." She cried and hit him.

"Would you like to check the inside of our house?"

"Do you really need to ask that?"

____________

The house too big for starters , there will only be three of them in this house and their house is this big. Cleaning this up will be troublesome and just by thinking of it , it makes her head ache and her bones to give up on her. There are lots of guest rooms too
and big sala, a pool with a bridge, beautiful trees  and fancy chandeliers. The house consists of paintings too and a big framed picture of their wedding day hanging on the wall , there is also lots of picture displayed on the corners. Pictures of them when they were still kids  and teens and then now that they are now adults , there is a sonogram picture of their baby framed here too.

The couches, it has a very beautiful dirty white color and the carpet and types has a very beautiful and calming indicolite color. The color is one of her most favorites because it is just too beautiful for her and it looks so relaxing. This is the best birthday for her and so much more than that.

He is the best gift the heavens sent her, she couldn't ask for more.

"I actually intended on selling this first before we got married but oh well, things change now and I renovated it so we could live here."

" Isn't this your grandmother's house?"

"Yes,this is it." He replied. " You like it right?" He ask again.

"I love it, thank you very much." She cried again and he panick, why does she always need to cry anyway? He didn't do anything wrong.

"Thank you, Eren. Thank you very much for everything."

" I should be the one thanking you, you made me realize that I'm not actually a girl trap in a man's body but I am. Into girls and specifically, you!" He rolled his eyes and place his imaginary hair at the back of his ear but it only make her laugh.

"Do it again!"

Crazy woman! She cried when she saw him wearing pink but this doesn't annoy her?

"I won't do it again!"

"Please!" She pleaded, " I love you."

" I love you too." He replied and grinned. " You haven't seen the best part yet and guess what it is?"

" Do we have a Jacuzzi?" She ask excitedly, " A moving wall or a secret passage?"

"No," he rolled his eyes." The bed."

" Bet!" She smirk at him and let him guide her there.

__________

"This is the best birthday party ever made in my whole life. My friends are here too." She slyly smirk. " I wish our baby will be cheerful and live a long happy life with the person he or she will choose to love."

" Your way too advance." He scratch his neck, " The baby is not fully developed yet and you are already thinking of our child's future family."

" It's ok if our child grow up Mischievous or a prankster . It's ok if the child goof around other people, I wouldn't want my baby to be a loner and I know the baby will be a ball of sunshine with a happy life ahead of him."

" How would you know that?"

"  because I am the mother." She smiled and held her tummy with a tender gaze at it. " I'm her mother and I know what she is feeling right now."

" I guess mother's knows best."  He kissed her forehead. " Thank you for being my friend and for being  my wife and not giving up on me even though I'm queit shitty, to be honest, I don't even know why you love me."

She cupped his face with her hands, smiling at him, a clear emotion of sheer love is visible on her eyes. "I love you because you are you, You are Eren Yeager, my dear and my most beloved."

" Huh! Then your my love , the star on my gloomy sky, the light to my darkness and all the other cheesy lines being said to others." He said those words like a poem and he is doing a competition on the school program. 

"Kyahhhh!" She squilled again, hugging him, both legs snake up to his hips and he guided her, so she won't fall.  " I love you, you idiot."

"How am I an idiot?"

" You are an idiot ever since we were kids and now that you have
fully grown to a handsome men with a beautiful body and attractiveness level infinity , you are still an idiot."