Chapter 27

So, anyway, I accidentally deleted  A Passion for Vengeance.

Chapter 27

         Eren had been busier the few days because of Daisy's case, trials in court, meeting with Jean and ofcourse his main focus, the house he was planning to give Mikasa as a birthday gift. He left home looking gloomy and he went back home looking annoyed. Mikasa was worried sick so she ask Eren if he has a problem and he said he doesn't, that is obviously a lie. Mikasa could tell even she's facing his back, she knew him too much.

He is a cheerful man and seeing him like this , Mikasa didn't want to push him by asking his problems and so she offered to be the one cooking their food and massaging him after his hectic work, Eren thanks her and kiss her, cuddling with her on bed each night.

In the mornings , not as usual as before Mikasa woke up first before Eren a d she had been preparing their breakfast and his bento. Eren looked stress , that was Mikasa's observation but he didn't tell her anything.

So this morning , Mikasa had to force him to say it to her, his problems are her problems too. They are a couple and they should be there for each other. That's the promise right ? In sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer? That's the kind of wife she is , she'll support him and try to lessen his worries as much as she could.

When Eren get out of their bed and went to the kitchen , he was surprised to see Mikasa cooking -- I mean ever since she learn how to cook, she cook for him but not on the mornings. Mornings are his time to shine in the kitchen. She was smiling at him.

"Good morning," she greeted him and guided him to the stool next to the counter and prepared food for him. "You look stress, mind telling me what the problem is?"

" Just a normal Lawyer thing, the cases, trials. I still have trial about that woman's case and you know those Rebels, they sure are hard to capture. Damn, terrorist."

" Oh, " she exclaimed. " Don't stress yourself so much and don't stay on the sun too much then going to a cold place and then taking a bath, that will make your nerves on your brain explode."

" Thanks for reminding me." He smiled at her, eating his food so carefully and trying not to destroy the beautiful bear shape that she made, it was just so pretty.  "So, if your done with your work, let's go to the beach. You will be needing those . You've been stressed so much so you have to released the negative energies."

" Thanks Mikasa, your the best."

" Ofcourse, I'm the best. You can tell me your problems."

Eren grinned at her, " Thank you."

___________

The trial, Eren thinks it is the most boring trial he had ever go to. Three men versus one woman, a woman who claimed to be harassed and three men claiming to be harassed. If his experience matters here, this woman is the one harassing them. Silicone breasts thinks she is the most beautiful woman in the world by being harassed by this gentlemen's.

What a blobfish!

Proboscis Monkey!

Worm Lizard!

If there is an animal uglier than those , then she is it.

The three men came from a very rich influential family and some of the people outside this court room is protesting because of their beloved model. As a lawyer he had to defend her and make her feel like she is safe and she's going to win but Eren could tell they are going to fail. Except if they had evidence, which is closed to none because the CCTV is too clear and they could say it might be sabotage but why would they sabotage it? Eren could feel his stress building up while he is inside this courtroom.
After a few more hours , the judge announced that they loss and the three men wins. Ah, just another day for his job.

Eren rolled his eyes when Daisy became hysterical to the point that to claim that she was harassed and she hit the three men, hit him and the police restraining her.
Ah, her true colors finally came out and infront of a judge and police officers no less.

Eren got home with a big smile on his face because finally, finally she is gone and she wouldn't pester him anymore.  Mikasa was still in the hospital when he got home and Eren cook a special dinner for her , rose petals all over the floor rose scented candles and he downloaded a romantic music for them, A bottle of wine, a steak and pasta.
When Mikasa got home, she was shock and overwhelmed by the surprised and she momentarily become Quiet, absorbing it and she smiled at him.

Romantic husband.

"What's the occasion?" She laughed while eating the steak, eyes sparkling in appreciation.

"The trial just finish and I'm out of stress." He cheered. " Ah, I felt like it's been years since I had a relaxing time because of that case."

" I prepared early for that  and so I had prepared a special vacation for us in the beach." She grinned , " I book a hotel room for us and a cottage online."

" So, you really did it?"

" Ofcourse, I did. Idiot!"

She didn't know how many bottle of wine or how many shots they had drink or she drunk rather but her eyesight is becoming blurry and double and everything was spinning around her.

Eren even have a clone, dysfunctional clone. There is one - one eyed Eren, a three eyes Eren and finally a normal two eyes Eren.

Eren have to catch her before she fall to the ground as he let out a chuckle -- one Mikasa describe to be hot and manly.

"Are you ok, Mikasa?"

"Why is the two Eren's or three Eren? Why do you have three eyes? Will I give birth to unicorns?"

" Your drunk."

" No, I promise I'm not." She made an ok sign, " I produced sperm cells and did you know male sea horses give birth?"

" Well, Mikasa. How about you go to bed?"

" I hate white chocolate."

" I'll just carry you."

" Your Eren right? Ofcourse you are Eren . I love you ever since we were kids. " She run her fingers through his nose bridge.
" You don't know how much it hurts to love you in the dark but now, I'm happy. I guess, this is the happiest I had ever been since then. " She messed her hair and let out meow sound. " I cry when I saw you putting make ups on but you know I want an UwU cat, let's cook it!"

" I love you too." Eren smiled and kissed her , before carrying her bridal style and putting her on bed , tucking her in under the covers.

___________

I got him to say I love you but ya know... I want him to say it on a way that will surprise her.

54 Minutes.
August 10