Chapter 34

Chapter 34

      Eren pace pack and forth while waiting for Mikasa to come out of the comfort room, she was there for atleast five minutes now and he couldn't wait any further. He is nervous, his heart is beating aggressively against his ribcage. Eren bit his lower lip in order to distract himself from his thoughts. How would he be able to take care of his kid? He can barely take care of himself for the past years. He's not complaining though, if he and Mikasa will have a kid now then so be it.

He will straight all of his curvy ways of living , his child wouldn't see his gay days and goodbye to all the shits he did, bury them all,
and burn his girly coloured clothes. Those pink once will not be seen anywhere or those violet ones, or the magenta ones too.

He's straighten up a lot now, thanks to her --just one more push. He wasn't checking out boys now, instead her alone. It's weird, it's really weird in a nice way.

"Eren!" He panick when he heard her shout his name and without warning he knock out the door, looking at a startled Mikasa who's eyes is wide open like a tarsier. She was holding three pregnancy test kit with her mouth agape.

"What!?"

"Kyahhhh!" Mikasa suddenly shouted and she hug the startled Eren while muttering how happy she is. " Eren, I'm pregnant!"

Eren pause for a minute processing, eyes wide open like a tarsier now. Confusion, happiness was visible in his eyes,  "We're pregnant!? As in you have a baby in your womb!? We're having a baby!?"

Mikasa smiled at him, chuckling, tears started to gather in the corner of her eyes.  Out of happiness, she grinned at him. She can't believe it, it was like a dream, to have a child with him. Seeing this, Eren began to panick , women are emotional when they are on the stage of being pregnant, he'd seen it through Armin and Annie. She wipe her tears away as she look at Eren. He was smiling at her and as she picked up after his words, he supported her pregnancy.

"Yes!! We're having a baby!" She hugged him so tight, Eren become light headed but Eren still returned the hug to her. He didn't want to ruin the moment just like he did before. He was still on shock, like ten seconds ago, he was told that they are having a baby, out of excitement and sheer happiness he pass out on the floor.

Mikasa smiled, she wasn't bothered that Eren pass out. She's a doctor, she knew it very well. So, because Eren is bigger than her, she just tried to get up the upper part of his body and lean it beside the wall. She laugh happily and excitedly called her mother who congratulated her and squilled. The next person she called is Carla who congratulated her too.

She look at Eren's sleeping face as she held her tummy with her delicate hands. A great moment like this need to be captured on cam and she took out her phone,
taking a photo beside a pass out Eren.

She immediately went to her face book account and post the photo.
She immediately received a congratulations from Historia, Armin, Annie , Nicolo and many more , surprisingly from Hitch and Ymir too, probably get force by Historia.

Ding Dong.

She furrowed her eyebrows when she heard the door bell.  Who could have been there? A thief, a robber, a philanderer, a psychopath!! She's turning crazy , she slap herself and sighed as she walk to the door. She pressed the screen bottom to show the people outside their condominium , she immediately relaxed her shoulders when she saw that it was just her mom and Carla. The two woman wore a big smile on their faces.

She sigh as she open the door, welcoming the two ladies at their home. She smiled at them, combing her slightly dishelved black hair with her fingers, the two immediately hug her.

"So, mom,mama, What are you two doing here?" She ask with a raised eyebrow as the two woman grinned at her.

"What else my dear?" Her mother smirk.

"I just literally called you." She smiled at the two, out of appreciation.

"Yep, and Eren called me besides you posted at your social media." Carla wink at her as she waved her smartphone on her face. Mikasa couldn't help it but to smile wider at them, they were the most supportive of all and giving them advices.

"I'm sure Grisha and your dad will arrive soon. Although, I'm pretty sure Eren wouldn't like to be in a hot seat with your dad. " Margie rolled her eyes and hugged her. " Congratulations, my dear."

Although, Margie is just her stepmother she had acted as if she is really her mother. Always giving her advises, being there to cheer for her when she is on competitions that her father was unable to attend, on her graduation and being the one to put a medal around her neck. Mikasa just love her stepmother for being who she is. For being there for her when her dad is not there and for supporting all 9f her decisions in life.

"Where's my son, Mikasa?" Carla grinned and she put on an uneasy smile.

"Eren pass out on the floor after he found out that I am pregnant."

Carla shakes her head and laugh. " Just like his father, he also pass out when he found out that I was pregnant. Ah, good old days. "

Mikasa couldn't help it but grin. "I bet he will also be uneasy around kids if he grew up just Like Dad."

" Yeah, Grisha had a hard time on both Zeke and Eren. Believe me dear. " Carla smiled fondly. " Anyway, we have to wake up my son. "

"Should we slap him?"

" A cold bucket of water might be nice. " This two is a little sadistic. She shakes her head as Carla went to her kitchen and get a glass of extremely cold water from the freezer and put some ice on it. She walk towards her son and pour the glass of water on his face.

"Oh dan---!" He get up really fast, touching his wet face as he look up , met eye to eye with his mother who smiled brightly towards him. " Good morning son."

"Mom!" He shrieked and shakes his head. " I'm a grown up now, you can't keep on doing that to me! "

" Who made up that rule? " Carla raised her eyebrow and she smiled towards Mikasa. "Your pregnant. Let the man do the chores, come here dear. Sit on the couch. "

" I called your dad and Grisha, they're on the way. " Margie smiled. " And you Eren, we need help on setting up the table. "

" Can I atleast change first? "

" Ofcourse,my dear. " Margie grinned as she began preparing the plates while Carla prepared the foods. "The pregnant woman is the Queen of the house and Eren, I think you two need to go to the ob gyne tomorrow. I personally recommend Doctor Freudenberg. "

" Doctor Freudenberg? Isn't she the wife of Doctor Marlowe? "

" Eh, you know them? "

" I'm a doctor Eren, do you expect me not to know my block mate? " She rolled her eyes again," Though, I rarely saw them. The last time I saw them is for years ago when they got married."

" They already had one child though. " Carla shrugged. " It's not that Important. Congratulations again, Mikasa."

" Congratulate me too mom. "  Eren said in a raspy voice and it somehow turned her on like heck. She smiled when she heard it. The two ladies congratulated them for the news.

"I'm having a Grandchild soon!!"
Carla and Margie cheered together as they continue on preparing the food.

"You have to take a really good care of Mikasa, Eren. This is her first pregnancy and first pregnancies is usually the most critical of all. So, Eren when she requests something just listen to it,do it, buy it if necessary. It will be gone soon, maybe on the fifth month of pregnancy or so. Stay by her side, alright?"

" I know what to do mom, thank you."

---------
August 19,written.