Chapter 44

Chapter 44

One month and three weeks later

It was midnight when her eyes fluttered open and decided to go to bathroom and pee, waking him up in the process . He look at her, asking but she just shrugged and slept again. It was two a.m in the morning when Mikasa couldn't fall asleep and continue on rubbing her belly as if she is in pain. Ah, dang, the baby's due date is two days from now, why is the baby reacting this way? Then her eyes snap open as realization hits her , she tap him repeatedly which he just growled at and continue sleeping. She rolled her eyes and push him out of bed. He glared at her.

"I think the baby is coming out." She spoke through her rasp voice as a sweat ran down her face. He tense up and look at her , wide eyes and gulping.

"What!? What! What shall I do?" He panick, bullets of cold sweats ran down his face. " " Eh!? Captain America!? On my gosh, Mikasa!"

As much as she wants to laugh at his reaction. Her stomach hurts so much so she closed her eyelids and took a deep breath.
" How about bringing me to the hospital?"

He nodded his head, biting his lips ,and taking a deep breath, he put the bag on his shoulders and 
c

arried her.

"Oh gosh? Why on the night time?" It's morning but he didn't have the time to react to it and immediately carried her to their car, good thing it's morning and no traffic or this will be real trouble if she decided to give birth inside his car. He took out his phone and look at her from the corner of his eyes, he started the car. " Don't worry, will be there. Take a deep breath."

He tried to calm her or moreover
to calm himself as he could feel his nerves tensing up, when they arrived at the hospital where Hitch work aside from her clinic , the nurse immediately took a wheel chair and rush her to the delivery room. Hitch was there, luckily.

She was going through labor for straight up three hours now and within those hours, Eren was able to call his parents and her parents.

"Eren, " his mother called him, Eren is only wearing sleeveless shirt and shorts, his mother brought clothes for him.

"It's been three hours now mom." He informed her like a small child.

" Don't worry, Eren. She will be fine, she's just going through labor and your baby will be born hours later. You bring the baby's clothes right?"

He nodded, showing her the bag , his mother.smiled and calm him down.

"And now you know what Armin is feeling when Annie gave birth to their three children. You used to laugh at that."

D.R [ Delivery Room]

She was sweating, hours of labor is really hard. She wished she could push the baby out now because it hurts so much. Her breathing's were ragged and short. As if she just ran and her hair is sticking on her face . The nurses and Hitch are in the room with her.

"Labor, labor! Why does it took hours?" Hitch sigh as she continued checking up on her and the baby. " The baby is not yet in the position to get out. Now, now, don't maienit hard for mommy to give birth to you, little child."

The belly is surprisingly soft and fluffy. " Alright, we're ready."

_______________

"Eren," Hitch called him, he look up and abruptly stood up. " Mikasa, needed you. The baby is ready to come out."

Mr. Ackerman tap his shoulders and smile at him, the man finally gave him a squeeze. " Good luck, young man. Take care of my daughter and grandchild, now go there and support her."

" You'll be fine, son. Mikasa needed your support there."

He nodded at them and gulp, he is nervous, people around him could feel it but it's good that no matter what, he is able to contain himself, he was able to keep his composure. He didn't eat to worry then and he wants to be strong for her. " Alright."

"Let's go."

Mikasa look up when the door swang open , she smiled when she see him and a tear fell down her face. Weakly, she grab him , Eren interlock her hands with him , whispering relaxing words for her. " It hurts."

"Shh... You'll be fine."

" The baby is ready." Hitch nodded and ready her. "  You have to be strong, push, shout if you want to."

One...two...three...

" Ahhhhh!!!!!" She grip his hand so hard and bite him but he keep himself from shouting even if her bite hurts.

"One more push,Mikasa!"

"Ahhhhh!!" She breath in and out , the baby finally came out and the child cried after getting slap by the doctor.

"It's a girl." Hitch announced.

Mikasa laugh weakly and wipe her tears , letting go of his hand and breathing out a sigh of relief . Eren immediately went to Hitch to look at his baby who is being cleaned.

"No, the baby should see her mother's face first." Hitch rolled her eyes at him and bring the baby to her mother.

"She's so pretty." She said as she kissed the child's forehead.
" Hello, darling. It's your mother."

"What would you like to name her?"

"Irina Saoirse.."

°•°•°

The name Irina means Peace, I found that name really attractive.
Saoirse means independence and freedom!

Because Tatakae!!