Chapter 3

Mikasa woke up early in the morning and she did her work out routine, consisting of push - ups, sit ups, shadow boxing, and kicking. Sweats tickle down her face and her tone abs. She check her phone and posted a picture of her doing her workout.

@Imgorgoes

    Why do people fall in love? Haha..

Replies...

@Potatoandmeat

    So, they can produce meats.. I'm referring to animals

@ArmouredTitan

  Just why.. am I here?

@Imgorgeos replied to @ArmouredTitan

Because you have to suffer..

@ArmouredTitan replied to @Imgorgeos

Your a bitch!

@Imgorgeos replied to @ArmouredTitan

;) *Historia @Queen, buff got has a cr..*

@Queen replied

Huh?

Mikasa closes her phone after that and went downstairs, just to be greeted by two four year olds knuckle head geniuses.

Armin and Annie had been married for the past six years and they already had children and is expecting a new baby, eight months from now.

The two were eating pancakes and milk and she made herself a coffee, and just get a toasted bread from the toaster.

"Good morning, Marielle, Mason."

"Good morning, Auntie."

"Where's your mom and dad? "

" In the bedroom, Tita, why does dad eats mom?"

Mikasa look at Mason with wide eyes.

"Uh- she isn't he's helping mommy to feel good.. when she is in pain?" Mikasa isn't sure what she is saying but still answer the kids.

" What kind of pain?"

"Stomach pain?" Mikasa answered unsure.

"Oh, so that's it!" Mason said cheerfully. "My class mate had a stomach pain last Friday, if I know any better . I will help her!"

"That's not, necessary. " Mikasa smiled at the kid. " Only partners do that."

"But we are partners when we have dance practice or projects or.. or.. I can help her! "

" No, you don't help her! " Mikasa answered , sweating nervously. She will be dead if Annie and Armin where to find out that this kids learn it from her.

"Mommy, daddy!"

Mikasa raised a brow when she saw that Armin's lips are bruised and Annie was blooming, totally very unlike of the Highschool Annie who will glare at anyone and everyone.

"Good morning, Mason! Marielle!" Annie greeted her kids and kiss both of they're cheeks.
"Did you two already finish your homeworks?"

"Yes, we did! I hate school mom! " Mason complained.

" Who doesn't? " Marielle agreed to her brother.

"How was your morning, you two? Mason.. Mason caught the both of you doing disgusting things. "

The two blush furiously.

" Learn to lock the doors will you? " Mikasa rolled her eyes but smile at them, they really are the sweetest couple she had ever seen.