Chapter 23

"You don't know that she could be Korean."

"To be honest, I don't know math."

These got me feeling like a Genius. You tube recommendation is so weird.

You guys, are tainting my none existent innocence.

August 5
12:11 P.M

______________________

        Mikasa stretches her body while doing her yoga with ofcourse Eren by her side, she force him too, the poor man is having a hard time balancing himself and Mikasa enjoys it. How many times did he fall?
He can't count it anymore, if he wasn't strong enough his bones will probably break. She was still on her monthly period and one of her requests that morning was for Eren to do a Yoga with her, Eren couldn't say no to his crush..or let's be specific his wife.

The Fairy god mother always leave his body when she's around, she's a saviour.

Mikasa really want to laugh at his struggles to stand balance on the Yoga mat but she was trying so hard to suppress her laughter. She can't believe him, for someone with the body as big as him, he can't do this kind of things, "Seriously Eren?" 

"I can't do this." He complained and sat on the mat , " How can you do these workouts?"

"I don't always workout, maybe three to four times a week? and yeah I had a great body."

" Another Episode of Mikasa Ackerman praising herself. " He said it with a smile.

" Na uh, it's Mikasa Yeager. The beautiful wife of Eren Yeager and don't you dare say otherwise."

" Your the wife, I'm the husband, yeah! Yeah!" He rolled his eyes, " Jean and I had a meeting these lunch time, you sure you'll eat alone?" He ask, concern was visible on his tone.

"I'll eat alone, ofcourse." She rolled her eyes, " I've been eating alone for the past six years and Happy six monthsary to us, Yippie!!"

" Eh, today's our monthsary?"

" Ofcourse, you dumb boy." She rolled her eyes at him, " and so go home earlier because I'm preparing something."

" Nope, stay on bed. Watch Cartoon or Anime just like what you said. Eat marshmallows."

" Eren, I'm on my monthly period, not pregnant. Except if you want me too." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, Eren blushed and pushed her by her forehead, gently.

"What are you talking about?" He tried to play dumb but Mikasa's smile grow even wider.

"You know what I mean," She bit her lip and corner him to the wall, her hands running painfully slow in his hips and tickling it a little, "Eren, you'll be late."

Eren facepalm, " Don't tease me like that."

Mikasa wink at him, " I'll be preparing a wonderful dinner for us, stay safe alright?"

" Yeah sure." She gave him a kiss on the cheeks to piss him even more or maybe a good luck to work.

________________

Jean step out of his rolls Royce Dramatically as if some sort of celebrity with lots of fans, he park his expensive car on it's usual spot . The famous Levi Ackerman Brewery house that shows the wonderful view of the sea. Jean was wearing a tux and was hiding a briefcase on his hands, Eren was waiting for him on their usual spot.

"Eren, long time no see." He greeted and Eren greeted him two. They ordered a coffee and a chocolate Mousse Cake while talking about the case they are working on, the serious faces they wore make the waiter if he should go and give them their bill or just wait for them to finish and pay.