Chapter 9

I just realized how short the damn chapters are.

Is damn a cuss? I don't know that's why I'm asking you..

Please Read A Passion for Vengeance,

I seriously need to stop writing so much but my brain won't let me and a new Idea pops on my brain again 😭😭😭

_______________________________

     Mikasa woke up with her muscles and loins aching, the bed was too soft it didn't help her fall asleep because she keep sinking and sinking. She was still wearing the clothes she wear last night and she struggled to get her phone in the vanity table.

Who likes waking up so early and take a bath, eat a healthy breakfast, go for a walk and go to work. Not her, at least. The last thing she would ever want is to wake up again and do the same thing all over again.

Life is boring and if you don't have a boring life then good for you, I'm Jealous --not really.

She look around Eren's condo, it has sculptures and paintings, a one fancy bathroom and an overly clean floor, unlike hers.

Mikasa went to the bathroom to do her business and wash her face before going to the kitchen, spotting Eren drinking coffee and reading a news paper.

This guy is an old man. A hobo Looking man, like he was finish to the shits of this world.

"You look depress,Eren." She went beside him and drink from his coffee. Talk about being lazy to the point she will just drink, his father or friends coffee.
"Your house is too clean."

"Unlike yours." Eren raised a brow and took the mug from her with an irritated expression. "..and please don't just drink from other people's mug."

Mikasa sigh and check the kitchen.

" What's our breakfast?"

" Just took a bread from the toaster and put jelly of peanut butter on."

" You don't eat rice for breakfast?"

" No, I don't." Mikasa rolled her eyes. " How does two piece of bread satisfy your hunger?"

Eren shrugged and went to their room, a few minutes later he walk out with tux and his suitcase on his side.

"You look handsome." Mikasa praised him with a teasing smile. Eren rolled his eyes and flip his imaginary hair before model walking infront of her. He bend down towards her and took a bite from the bread stuck on her mouth, her eyes widen and she blushed.

"I'm beautiful, girly." Mikasa rolled her eyes , all her wonderful imagination gone just by those words and she snorted.

"Eren, your a man. My man, you have no breast or reproductive system."

" How many times do I have to tell you that I am a woman trap in a man's body?" He rolled his eyes and pouted which Mikasa found cute and she giggled, admiring his handsome face.

"No, darling. Your a man and your mine."

"Your my first kiss." Eren said, teary eyes and pouting. "..but your lips feels nice so it's fine."

"My lips?"

"Why is it so soft and it tastes good too?" Eren look at her with shining eyes. " What kind of lipstick do you use? I'll buy some."

Mikasa rolled her eyes and cross her arms with a big smile on her face. "Then I'm not telling."

"I promise I won't buy it."

" Sorry but I'm sure you will." She look at the wall clock and look at Eren again. " You have work right? Why the heck are you still here?"

"I thought your going to stop me and we will just go and eat outside?" Eren said unsure and Mikasa raised a brow at him.

" I'm pretty sure it's fine, you can go to work now. Safe drive, men."

"I'm a woman trap in a man's body!" He shouted when he is already in the door.

" I told you your not!!" She shouted back and smiled.

_________________________________

     Eren got out of his Lamborghini and walk at the law firm with a big smile on his face. If Mikasa won't tell him what kind of lipstick she is using then he will search it himself and buy tons of it. The workers in the law firm greeted him and His secretary Mina Carolina bowed at him and smiled while walking by his side.

"I heard you are married sir, congratulations."

"It's just an arranged marriage." His business like face is finally on, gone the happy and always grinning Gay Eren who likes Pissing Mikasa by saying that he is a girl.

"You don't look depress, though." Mina said and look at her schedule pad. "Another meeting with Mr. Kirstein, aren't those still ongoing?"

"It will probably take years to form an official alliance between Paradis and Marley, knowing our history." He sighed and open the door.

" I don't like history sir so I don't know." Mina said nervously, laughing at herself.

" Why don't you?"

" It was boring and it's torture."

_________________________________

     Mikasa look at her laptop, she was in a virtual Meeting with the doctors from Marley for the operation of their patient who had a brain tumor.

"I'll be back there after two weeks, don't worry." She explained. " Psychological support is needed for those family members, we didn't know if he will survive the operation."

" Doctor Ackerman, I heard you just got married. I heard it from Mister Braun." Another doctor said and Mikasa just smiled.

"Oh, well. It was yesterday." She said and smiled at them.

" Congratulations, welcome to the club."

" Oh, thank you." She nodded. " Can we go back to the topic?"

" Of course." The other doctors said.

Mikasa sigh and look at everyone seriously. She wasn't just a psychologist, she's a surgeon.

"This is Glioblastoma multiforme , this is the deadliest brain tumor a person could ever get ."  She bit her bottom lip. " I don't know, this is widely incurable and it killed 95% of those people who got it. I don't know if I could even give them any psychological support  and you tell me he had been diagnosed with this for five years and his family only want him to get surgery now?"

" I know, this is shit. If only they agreed to do the surgery years earlier and now it's late."

" Let's cut this off, Director Choi and Doctor Pares are being called to the Chairman's office."

" Dismiss, Everyone."

Mikasa look at the time, it was already three in the afternoon and she has been in the meeting for almost five hours. Her stomach grumbled and she went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Luckily she found  two crossaints and a waffle biscuit on the top of the refrigerator, she ate it to her hearts content and texted Eren who didn't respond to her text messages.

She sighed and book herself a flight online.

_________________________________

Wasn't this a boring chapter?
July 12