Chapter 28

Anyway, I actually wrote a Vampire Eremika yesterday night . Yes , I did. Lol 🤣😑😭

You love me for the update right?
I probably don't have data tomorrow so yeah, 

August 11

Chapter 28

     When the next day comes , Mikasa woke up with a grumpy attitude . She wouldn't drink wine or any alcohol beverage all ever again, it hurts.  The world is spinning before her and she was absent from her work. She woke up at 1 p.m , Eren was probably on the law firm but she was surprised when she saw him infront of her with a grin on his face.

"Your finally awake."

"Your not at work?" She pouted, " I'm sorry , I'm so drunk last night. I don't even remember what happened."

" It's fine , the case is finish anyway and I have nothing to do for today so I will just take care of my drunk wife." He said with a grin and Mikasa smiled at him,
"Did you feed my babies?"

"Ofcourse, I already did." Eren rolled his eyes , " Wouldn't you ask me if I already eaten?"

" I'm pretty sure you already did." She grinned and hug him from the back, tickling him a little in the process and inhaling his natural smell, " I'm still a little drunk."

"Eat first then I'll buy you medicine." He guided her to the kitchen.

"Chicken soup."

"Yeah,for hangover?" He nodded , "Would you like to go to beach this weekend?"

" Oh," she exclaimed. " Ofcourse, I do. It's been years since I last saw the ocean. I miss diving."

" Well, in that case I already prepared everything, knowing you will agree anyway."

" Your fast! Thanks Eren, your the best husband in the world."

" And your the best wife too." Mikasa blushed a vibrant red and she grinned at him.

" I love you, Eren."

"You don't have work on the weekends and I'm done too so we are free to stay there for three days."

" Thank you very much dear."

Eren 'hmm' in response  and Pat her shoulder, wiggling his eyebrows ," I should be the one thanking you for bringing me to the path of being a...errr...a guy again like.."

" Ofcourse, didn't I tell you that I will make you fall in love with me? Like head over hills inlove my dear. 100 percent, the fairy godmother could fly away and kill herself."

_____________

The weekend pass by so fast and it is finally time to go to the beach. Mikasa's most awaited day and Eren already prepared everything they will be needing, food, snacks, water,money, cloths, sunblock, glasses, sunscreen, hat and fan.
Mikasa was very excited to see the ocean again , she couldn't go to the beach in Marley, thanks to it's freezing temperatures that could kill people.

I mean, wouldn't you be terrified if your nose or ear suddenly fall off ? Yeah, that's how cold Marley is. They are so far from the Equator and sometimes you will experience a total darkness for 24 hours. Lucky, if you got 12 hours night time and 12 hours day light.

Eren was driving his Tesla when her tummy suddenly growled, she look at him with a flushed face. Embarrassed by the sudden sound her tummy make and Eren laugh at her contributing on making her even more embarrassed.

"Shall we stop at a fast food?"

"Ofcourse," she pouted, hiding her face behind her hands, "Don't laugh Eren, stop laughing."

Eren Manoeuvered the car and waited for the next u-turn , they saw a fast food chain and Eren quickly park the car and they entered the fast food restaurant.
They ordered chicken, fries, coke and rice  for their lunch and had ordered a take out too. One bucket of chicken, fries and Burger.

They arrived at the beach at two  p.m and a lot of people we're having fun there. Mikasa put a sunblock on her skin and sit under the shades of a tree while watching Eren swim in the ocean.
She smiled, the cold breeze put her at ease.

"Mikasa, let's see who's faster. The first to reach the shore would be the winner." Eren grinned at her when he walks towards her while pointing at the sea. She rolled her eyes and shake her head with a smirk on her face.

"What's the consequences for the loser?"

" That person will shout three times."

" What will that person shout?"

" That can shout something Embarrassing that happened to them or something that makes them happy or something the other wouldn't expect the other one to say out loud."

Mikasa smirk at him, her eyes darkening. She wouldn't let Eren win this game as she didn't want to say or shout something and as for Eren , well his thinking the same  , he will be embarrassed for the rest of his life if he ever say something from the bottom of his life out loud.

The game was on, they both stretched their arms and warm up as they smirk at each other giving a clear message.

'I would never lose to you even if I love you.'

The game had started, they dive under water and swim as fast as they could. No one wants to lose , they are both determinated to win the game no matter what for they are embarrassed to shout something out loud in public.

The game ended after ten long minutes and Mikasa wins. She grinned at him, her lips forming a triumphant smirk as she watch Eren with an unused expression.
Eren had to shout, that is the consequence of this game , even if she wasn't able to swim for the past six years , her talents didn't seem to become rusty . Mikasa wins against him, that's one of her talent, an athlete, a dancer , a painter and certainly Eren couldn't surpass her when it comes to that track.

Eren ready himself to shout as he look at everyone around him, there is thousands of people in here and he didn't want attention , what will he say ? Say something Embarrassing? Say something that will make him want to bury himself under the sands?

Then he look at her, she had a confident smirk on her face. Eren raised an eyebrow and smirk, this is it.

Her eyes widen when she heard what Eren shouted in the next minute.

__________

What did he say? 🙂