Chapter 20

Reading After the Rain🌹

           ___________________

August 2 Written 9:01 a.m

Chapter 20

    Back to normal with queit a few changes , well, they are a little more closer and a little intimate towards each other such as kiss here and there , Eren was actually demanding to be kiss everyday because of something he read from YouTube 'Someone who kiss their wife's goodbye every morning most likely the people who avoid getting into accidents' something like that. That didn't seem to make sense at him at all but he still did it anyway because why not?

To be honest, he was confused , he didn't know what he is feeling, it was overwhelming  and happy and men, he had mix emotions right now. He actually want to wrap her in blankets that morning because she goes to the grocery with Long sleeves and shorts, seriously? Did she want to show off her white legs ? Eren pouted, Mikasa rolled her eyes at him that morning when he said that, she become whiter as months pass by, maybe because Marley had a cold weather.

Mikasa giggled at him that morning, assuming that he'll be jealous of the person who will look at her and she just laugh at him, men, she laughed at him!!!

He went to the office with a gloomy aura around him, Mikasa confuses him so much and he wanted to be with her right now but at the same time away from her, like seriously?

Can he run to his car and drove back home?

He can't he still had a shitty job to finish. Jean was still in Marley, investigating, and it will probably took him a month to go back home.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance, Mina was waiting on him at the door with a nervous smile on her face, she look so uncomfortable, did she want to go to the restroom?

"Sir," she whispered, "the pest is inside your room."

He nodded, understanding what she meant and he sigh, can he strangle that ugly excuse of a human being and pledge not guilty in court?

He hates that ugly excuse of a human!!! She probably believe Charles Darwin Law of Evolution, that's why she look like a gorilla!

"Daisy."

"Honey!"

Men!

He cringed at the way she call him, honey seriously!? Can he call her name's too? Like, ugly bitch?

The ugliest bitch, now who is that ugly bitch?

He sigh and seat on the chair, giving him a bored look, that's probably not a good idea because she bent down, her large breasts is a horrifying sight my dears and her hips, that's the tiniest hips he had ever seen his whole life and it was like a horror movie, if this girls falls, she's dead, nothing protects her organs. He rolled his eyes secretly.

"What do you want?"

"I want you , ofcourse." The Ugly excuse of a human told him , chuckling. Now, he didn't want to call her Daisy because Daisy is a beautiful untainted flower and this girl is a rotten Garbage!

He gave her a deadpanned expression, mentally face palming himself as if his soul was just taken away from his body.

Can he insult this woman right on her face and spit on her? Kinda disrespectful but he still want to do it anyway.

If somebody offer him a million just to insult her,men, he'll do it for free! She insulted his woman and he won't let it slide.

"Go away."

The woman raised a brow at him and smirk, she got up from her seat , her breasts bounces at the movement and she look at him with lust on her eyes.

His Virgin Body!

She even wiped her lips as if they had just kiss and he wanted to slap her at the very moment.

"Fine,babe. I'll see you  later when that ugly wife of yours is not around." She smirk, " Oh, watch out for her because I'm dangerous."

He smirk too, the heck is this woman talking about? No one is more dangerous than his wife  and this bitch must know that she didn't stand a chance against his ... Wife.

He was actually on the process of liking her and maybe he already like her but he just denies it. He didn't know and he didn't care at the moment , he just want to enjoy every moment with her and to cherish it until Destiny say no to them, which would not happen because he makes his own destiny. His secretary, Mina, came with a big scowl in her face and he raised a brow at her.

"What are you looking at?"

"You didn't kiss her right?"

"Yuck!"

" Good, because if you did and Miss Mikasa cried I won't hesitate to kick you in the place where it hurts the most."

" I'm the boss here!"

" Do I look like I care?"

Mina is the best secretary for a complicated boss.

__________________

He went home late and he was surprised to see Mikasa on the couch and as usual focus on her computer, Mikasa smiled at him and focus on her computer again, typing words he didn't understand because it is scientific terms. Eren sighed and kiss her on the forehead , he sat beside her and loosened his tie while looking at her computer.

"You still had work?"

"It's morning in Marley and nope,  I don't have work. I was just talking to my co-workers because guess what!"

" What?"

" I'll be transfer in Shiganshina hospital, isn't exciting?"

" So that means you don't have to go to Marley Right?"

" Yes, I don't have too." She replied and Kiss him on the lips. " You should go to sleep."

"I should be telling you that."

" Then, let's sleep together." She hugged him and grinned, " I won't be away anymore!!"

He chucked at her behavior and she found herself staring at him, this man isn't aware of how handsome he look whenever he laugh and close his eyes and men, his laugh is so attractive to her that if it had a face , it is probably as handsome as him.

Mikasa thought he is the most handsome man to ever walk the lands of Earth. She hugged him even tighter and she felt so safe when she felt him hug her back, she bury her face on his neck and men, she actually bit his neck.

Eren let out a tiny giggle and just let her do it until she fall asleep, when she did, he carried her bridal style and he carefully lay her on their bed, tucking her in and kissing her forehead, he lay on the bed too and hugged her close to him.

____________

9:49 a.m

Next chapter will focus on Eren's feelings,lol!

To clear some confusion 🧐