Chapter 33

It's officially 31 days since I publish this and thank you for 3.5 k reads.

I did my best at Editing alright, it's my first time editing a photo like that.

Chapter 33

Everything goes smoothly for them for the week, they attended the twins birthday and Hannah's graduation party. Hannah is the daughter of Levi and Hange and is a ten years old prodigy. She was offered a scholarship to a Prestigious college, pretty advance. Levi and Hange doesn't need to worry anymore for she is a bright girl and a genius.

Her mom said every relationship had their own ups and downs but as long as they solve it together and try to understand each other, they will be just fine.

Trust is the foundation of a strong relationship and they trust each other enough.

One look in the eye and they understand.

They may never be a perfect couple -- because there is no such thing as a perfect couple, they were perfect for each other.

Eren wasn't the most honest person out there but he try so hard  for her,  just for her because she is her. She is Mikasa.

The love of his life.

The most important woman in his life, even now before his mother. Sorry, mom.

Their relationship wasn't the most ideal one or what they thought and want their love story to be but it was perfect this way.

Mikasa is perfect for him and he is perfect for her.

Eren really want to surprise her and so he work day and night even more and continue going to meeting with Architect Pixis and supervising the house they are making. He wondered how will Mikasa's react. What will she tell him?

It's worth it.

She is worth it of everything.

The lack of sleep because of work is worth it because it was for her.

Just for her, for her alone and no one else.

Eren is a sweet guy, maybe. He didn't know, it was his first time.

Giving her a kiss on the forehead when he come home and a piece of flower, and ofcourse a nightly exercise.

Today, Mikasa is a little off. She wake up so late when she is usually the one who wake up first and prepare breakfast for the two of them.

She didn't greet him a good morning or give him a kiss instead she rolled her eyes at him and snorted. What's her problem? He didn't do anything.

Eren shrugged it off , maybe she was grumpy because they did it last night? Ain't she supposed to be happy because they did it? Like she requested, nightly activity because it burns fat?

Eren didn't think too much about it , he continue on preparing breakfast for her, pancake and chocolate milk. She usually ate it with a smile on her face but today she frown and make a sound as if she is disgusted.
She covered her nose and look at him, annoyance was visible on those , frowning even more when she spoke.

"Eren, can you please go to the bathroom and take a bath, you stink and I hate pancakes. I want Zucchini, rambutan and white milk."

" You hate all of those." He said with a deadpanned expression.

" Who told you that?"

"One of us in this room told me." He gave her a bored stare. He can't understand what she is talking about right now.

"Anyway, you should buy me rambutan."

"That fruit is rare in this country and it's so expensive."

" I don't care, buy me some and on your way please by some Zucchini and maybe some sushi from the sushi restaurant. Ugh, buy me some jackfruit."

" Are you kidding me?" 

" Eren, I never joke so get up from your seat and  get your ass out of this house and buy me those."

" I haven't even toothbrush yet."

" Oh, then make it faster and go outside. Also buy me some grapes."

" Seriously?"

Yeah, she's been craving a lot lately, last night she ask him to buy watermelon, it was already 11 p.m and he refused.  She let out an ear piercing cry after that, no matter how much he loves her, it was actually very annoying.

And she's vomiting too, he thought she was sick and he offered to bring her to the hospital but she gave him a glare
and say how annoying he was.

Like seriously? The patience on his body could never accept this kind of torture.

She told him, his perfume taste sucks and he smells like dump when he was fresh from the bathroom and smells like fresh flower. She said he smelled like vinegar. Horrifying!!

She even cried when he wore a pink t-shirt and said it was a masculine colour.

"Eren, your even slower than a turtle and a turtle is not even that slow!" She rolled her eyes again, uh , another ear piercing  shout from her. He get out of their room and was met by a grumpy looking wife. She furrowed her eyebrows while looking at him, sweats trickling down her forehead and neck. She honestly look like she haven't showered for two days and she really is. She refused to do so and said that she is too lazy.

A cycle of later happened and she's still wearing the clothes she wore two days ago.
Mikasa raised an eyebrow at him
and he had to give up or else he would be hit by her trusted spatula.

"Bye, I love you." He went to the door, expecting her to say , I love you too to him which she clearly didn't return to him.  His eyebrows furrow in confusion and he look at her.

"Are you angry at me?" He ask, wishing she wasn't.

" Just by me some fruits please."

"Ok."

________________

When Eren get out of their condo building, he immediately dialed her mother's cellohone number.
Carla was making lunch when he called. Carla answered the phone cheerfully.

"How are you son?" She ask excitedly.

Eren sighed from the other line, combing his brown locks using his long slim fingers.
"Mom, I don't understand Mikasa."

Carla turned off the stove and lean on the refrigerator. "What Happened?"

"She's been vomiting a lot and she wants to eat all those food she hates. She even said I smell like dump."

Carla squilled, to Eren's confusion. Carla jump up and down, calling her husband. " Dear! Grisha, I think this is it?"

"What?"

"What is it mom?"

" Ok, so on your way home go to the pharmacy store and buy atleast three pregnancy kits."

" Mom, are you pregnant??" His eyes widen, uh, he can't imagine them  doing it again. He slap himself , what an inappropriate thinking.

"No, silly. Maybe Mikasa is, base on the things you said.  Oh my gosh, I need to call Margie right now. We have to buy baby supplies."

Then she hang up on him, she didn't even tell him what to do. Now, he had to go to the Pharmacy store to buy her a pregnancy test kit.

Eren roamed around all the markets and mall he knew , he was only able to buy few. As I said before it is very rare to them and he entered the Pharmacy store.

A pharmacy assistant come to him, asking. He blushed so hard
when he said he is here for pregnancy test. The lady smiled and congratulated him.

He went home with a smile on his face, he is very happy. What if Mikasa is really pregnant and he's gonna be a mom -- Sike! A dad ofcourse, duh!

Like he said before he is the man here and she is his woman.

Mikasa went to him with a big smile on her face, bipolar. She urge him to get out of his own house and she is smiling at him, welcoming him with lots of food.

-------------