Chapter 4

They're first meet after long six years.

__________________________________

       Eren sigh as the judge dismiss them from the court, his client Thomas Wagner walk beside him as they walk out of the court room. His face shows massive distress and exhaustion from all the shitty defendings he had to do for the past two hours.
Dang, and his client was also a shitty bastard..surely this man will end up in jail.

Thomas Wagner was charge of double homicide for the death of his wife and daughter. Which he did, really why do he need to defend this man?

The law were shits anyway, it only works for those people who had money.. and what's up with the gender inequality?

"Thomas, you really have to tell me everything or else this will not end up good for you.. where already in the losing team." His normal high pitch tone was gone, he had a serious look on his face, cold green eyes glaring at the man before him who had the audacity to even raise a brow and smirk at him.

"Your the lawyer, defend me attorney." The smug smile on the bastard's face looks ugly. He want to brush it off with his fist but no thank you, his nail polish under his black gloves is more important.

He secretly rolled his eyes and glared at the man.

"Your ruining your life." He sigh hopelessly and left the man to go to his office.

"Ugh, why is... Oh my gosh, my make up!!" He screamed and look at the pallette of his make-up in the table. The matte lipstick was a total disaster, who the heck is heartless enough to break it? And his eye shadow palette!!

"Mina!!" He screamed the name of his stupid secretary who look scared. He raised a brow at her and she gulp.

"Miss Daisy broke in one hour ago, I can't do anything sir-- I mean Ma'am! She's super strong and she really want to see you."

He rolled his eyes and grunted, that bitch was really getting into his nerves.

How many times do he have to tell that ugly excuse of a woman that he didn't like her!!? She looks like a damn Hippopotamus with her extremely big lips and duh, how many liposuction did she got? That woman probably even remove some of her hips to make her desperately look sexy.

No one is born ugly, except her-- Daisy Ludwig, how many times do he have to tell that person that he is into a man and he is just trap to a man's body.

"Fine!Fine! Remove this palette, I don't like those anymore."

"Ay, sir. Can I own it?"

Why would she want something that was already used!?

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, just get them out it's an eyesore!"

Mina nodded and smiled, quickly removing those lipsticks and palettes while muttering a quiet 'yes'.

"Oh, by the way.. Mr. Kirstein also went to your office, he said he have to talk to you about something."

" What? Horse face, what does that neigh-neigh have to tell? Aish, tell him wait for me until I even have the courage to face him." He rolled his eyes once more before tying his hair, he went to his bathroom in the office and look at his face.

He would be a pretty woman.
If only he was a woman but his mother's womb decided that he should be a boy.

He took a quick shower and look at his face on the mirror, his bright green eyes is very pretty.

He tied his hair in it's usual bun and wear his green shirt and dark slacks, he didn't look like a lawyer right now, he had a blonde hair -- a dyed one if somebody is wondering.

He only need to meet the horse, no need to look so formal when it's just an illegal horse who can't produce their actual sounds.

But of course, he put a red lipstick on his plump lips to make it look luscious on the eyes of a man.

"Yo, horse!"

"Sup, suicidal maniac!" The two went on with they're normal greetings and order a drink, Jean with a cappuccino and Eren with a milk tea.

"So, you need me for?" Jean didn't gave him an answer but instead he put a folder on his table. Eren raised a brow and look at him with a questioning look.

"That was the last report of our look-out in Marley before he died in a gun fight between the military police and those rebels."

Eren lick his lips and take a look at the insides of the folder.
" Well, Damn Marley."

"In the borders, I.. our troops had been weakening, Marley won't just stop attacking us."

" Those are the Titan rebels right? I don't even know what country are they rooting for, is it Paradis or Marley?" He sigh. " The government and the organization will be notified about this, I just hope that the damn President has some sense on not fighting the Ancient Tybur."

" Yes, the Tybur's.. they're family has Titan members on them. I wouldn't be surprised if they just take over. I had a talk with they're council and I just want to blow them away."

" Jean, I need you for the lookout. Do you think you can help me with it?"

So far the conversation ended up well enough for now. He walk towards his car but his car wouldn't open, turns out the keys are inside and he forgot to take it out when he automatically lock it. He doesn't have any pin to open it.

He sighed, he will just walk it's only two miles. Two Miles, yeah! Why does his wallet has to be in there too.

He walk and walk and walk.

His hair was damp with sweat and he use his hands as a fan to make himself cool down for a moment.

He sat beside a beggar, not really caring that the man beside him stinks and he probably stinks too.
He look homeless, he wish he just shave his face to remove this irritating facial face that make him look like a homeless man, a Hobo Eren with his long hair.

He heard the sound of the coin being tossed into the can of the man beside him and unwrapping of some paper, the shoes of the person fall infront of him and he saw the person offer him a bread.

"I'm not homeless."

"Then why are you here?" That voice, that voice sound familiar and so he look up.

Green eyes meeting Gray eyes.
The eyes who always have the softest stares and loving gazes.

His eyes widen.

"Mikasa!?"

"Eren!?"

They look at each other wide eyes and he suddenly stand up.

"Is that really you?" He heard Mikasa ask and scan him. "You..look nice?"

🔸

Why is the chapter always so short?