Chapter 13

I don't know, my braincells is commiting suicide right now.

I honestly don't know how to make a funny moment because I'm gloomy as heck.

I refused to hug my six years old sister and she hit me.😂

_______________________________

        Eren was cooking breakfast for them and Mikasa is admiring his back while she was laying lazily on the sofa.

He is really handsome, like super handsome. He was kind too and girly. How the heck did she not saw it when they were kids that he is gay?

Maybe she did, she just chose to ignore it. She still had the chance now, Eren is her husband.

Even though how many times he told her that he is into boys, she will not give up.

She is confident, she can make him fall head over heals for her.

He won't be turning his head to check out boys from now on, she's here.

She's determinated to make him a straight man and they will make a happy family.

She will give birth to his children.

Mikasa still remember those times when she used to ask Eren how babies are made.

An innocent memory, even now she was still laughing at how stupid they are to think that babies came from storks or flowers just like Thumbelina.

She closed her laptop before sitting on the counter and waiting for her food to arrived.

Eren cook a champorado, a simple meal.

"Here's your food, your magesty. Where is my salary?" Eren rolled his eyes playfully at her and Mikasa rolled her eyes too.

" How about kiss?"

"Tch...no thank you."

"Choosy, don't you know how juicy my lips is?"

" Juicy, if I know my lips are plumpier than you!"

" Oh, let's see about that!"

" Eww!!Get away from me , you flirt!" He said hugging himself tightly to protect his body to this possess woman, who likes to seduce him as if he will ever give in to her heated desires.

"Chill out men, I'm not going to do anything to you...at least not now." Mikasa smirk when Eren rolled his eyes again. " Don't you really want to cut your hair?"

"Why? It's pretty."

"Eren, your handsome but you look homeless. With that excessive unnecessary hairs on your chin." Mikasa pat his head. " How about I cut it for you?"

" That's even worst, you can't even make a straight line drawing!"

" Huh, atleast I can make a perfect circle?"

" How the heck do you managed to create a perfect circle but not a straight line?!"

" I'm built different, honey."

________________________________

" Eren, mama just called." Mikasa called him, Eren was in the bathroom doing a cold shower.

"What did she say?" He ask, shouting because he was pretty far from her.

" Just take a bath faster, we'll go to our mansion. Mama was very serious when she's in the phone, it must be important."

Eren grunted, he was enjoying his bath. Why does everyone have to destroy that when it was his only bonding time with himself!!?

Eren went out with only towel and when Mikasa turn her attention to him, her jaw dropped.

"Close that, mosquitoes will not find your mouth a good place to stay." He rolled his eyes and smirk. " What? Enjoying the view?"

" I have abs too? Why would I need to look at yours when I have that too? " She answered cluelessly. "..but seriously what's your secret for that eight packs? I only have six."

" You have abs?"

" Do I look like a walking stick to you?"

" That's not what I mean, and please don't look at me like that. You look like your going to kill someone."

" And then don't piss me off or else your head will be serve on your families banquet!"

" Alright, chill." He surrendered. " Just go to the bathroom and take a bath, let's get this over with. I still have a client."

" Thomas Wagner's case is still not done?"

" It's done, I mean my other cases."

" Just don't stress yourself so much." She said worriedly.

"Fine,mom."

Mikasa smiled and walk to the bathroom. "And I'm not your mother!!!"

••

Mikasa walk out of the bathroom in a floral dress and a red ribbon hairband on her head. She is wearing a dark red shade of lipstick too.

"How do I look?"

Eren diverted his attention from his phone to her and raised an eyebrow.

" Don't you think it's too dark?"

"It's fine, the redder the better." She began hair blowing her hair and arranging it to a Dutch braid.
" Should I cut my hair short?"

"Just like before? I don't know, it was your choice but I think your cute when you have a short hair."

Mikasa stop fixing her hair and look at him, a blush visible in her face.

"You think it's cute?"

"I mean you are always cute, stunning even." He confessed absentmindedly. " Your always been so beautiful infront of me."

" I am?"

" Yeah, you had a soft skin. Your pores are perfect, you had a natural pink lips. You have a really dark gray eyes, your hair is so soft. Your skin is so white, it was so pretty. Your pretty, I wish I am as pretty as you when I become a girl."

" EREN!!"

He chuckled and Mikasa found it so manly, it will give her a heart attack.

" But I'm serious, your really pretty."

"And your handsome."

"I'm prettier than you darling."

"Eren, your a --"

" I know, Eren, your a man my man. Alright then, I'll give you the pleasure. I am your man right now!" He chuckled again and hug her from her back. " I'm serious, what perfume do you use? I like that smell."

"Should I wear it often?" She smiled.

"Yeah sure. Let's go?" Eren offered his hands and Mikasa took it. " I swear, they will put us in a hot seat."

"But it's a love seat for me. I love you, Eren." Mikasa hugged his arm and he dragged her with him to his car.

" You didn't respond, I told you I love you." She pouted when he entered the car and open the engine.

"I love myself too." Mikasa grunted but smile afterwards.

" I'm positive, it won't take a month for you to say I love you too!"

" Dream on, girly."

" It is my reality,Eren. You will say that you love me too, anytime soon and you will not be able to get out from our red strings of fate."

" Duh!!Eww!!" He rolled his eyes and Mikasa laugh at him again.

" I love you!" She sang and Eren's face scrunch in a playful disgust.

"No way!!"

"I love you!"

"I love.......... myself too."

"Hmmp!"

__________________________________

July 13.