Chapter 2

"Mikasa,Ever since I was a little kid I've always hated you.". - Liar Eren Yeager

Geez, even if I know that it was all a lie it still pains me.

__________________________________

      Mikasa grunted, sweats tickling down her delicate pale face as she tried pushing her luggage down, she struggled a little but was able to do it in the end. She grunted and panted as she pushes those boxes, the following days this week was tiring, it was all about packing and throwing things she won't be able to use. She put her luggage on the compartment of her car, one by one. She goes back to her condo and lay down on her bed closing her eyes and let exhaustion devour her.

It was three hours later that she woke up, she quickly take a bath and put on a comfortable white Gucci T-shirt, a dirty white slacks and a white rubber shoes. She put her hair in a French twitch and stretch her arms.

She grinned at her reflection on the mirror, she's pretty. Incredibly pretty, says who? Of course says her!

If you want to be respected then respect yourself first! That's important, your a laughing stack if you want to be respected while you violate yourself! Why are there people like that anyway?

  Her phone rang and she smiled when she see the caller I.D

    Ugly Buff Guy calling..

She pick it up with a smile on her face.

"Hey, old man, miss me?"

Tch, who would miss a bitch like you?

"Aw, what a word! What if I just suddenly die you know?!"

You can't, if you do I'll burn your body.

" That's fine and I'll hunt you. Anyway, why did you call?"

Sasha said you'll be leaving today.

"Yeah and so?"

Tell Armin not to hurt Annie.

"Dude, they're six years married." She face palmed, is Reiner the big brother of everyone now?

You can't be sure..he might look like an angel but--

"And he is a total honey, get over it.. you'll been saying it for the past nine years and you don't even have a wife!"

That's because I'm not fit for marriage, I'm a military officer!

"Oh yah! Stop scaring the poor boy, he's a baby..your like the evil step mother of they're relationship."

Shut up, and be safe. You don't know if there are perverts on the plane. Break they're neck.

"Alright, I know what to do..good bye Reiner."

And---

" Bye."

She sighed and smiled, Reiner was like a big brother to all of them.. he is protective of them, he may look mean but isn't that mean..she meant he's mean but certainly not the meaniest.

Mikasa grunted and drag herself to her car and drove off to the airport.

      She was already in the plane, the flight attendant blabbering things, explaining things she didn't bother to care about. If she die because she didn't listen and so be it. She never listen to anyone anyway, like never..ok maybe sometimes she did but not so much.

     The plane ride took three boring days and she is finally back to Paradis, she spotted her dad, Annie, and Armin waving a banner towards her and she can't help but smile and raised a brow.