Chapter 12

Hot choco... it's raining day and night 07/24
Stohess Tower

_________________________________

Mikasa managed to convince Eren to leave his comfort zone and left with her. If they visited the zoo and amusement park a little over a month ago, then it is time for another adventure.

Mikasa was excited, ecstatic even. She was  like a child who just got a candy for her Christmas, this is one of the things Eren love about her until now, she wasn't materialistic.

She have the belief of, she wouldn't be able to take it to her grave anywhere and worms will not be benefited by those shining golds and silvers, it would found her body more feasting.

They buy a ticket and went inside, looking around the paintings all over the place.

They went to the copy of Mona Lisa painting, taking a picture with it.

"Wasn't this the most famous painting in the world?" Eren ask and Mikasa shrugged.

" I don't know, I don't like history. "

" What Happened to the role model, Mikasa Ackerman? "

" She probably died six years ago. "

" I thought, you love art. "

" I did, but there are paintings that really didn't caught my attention. " She sighed. " And this painting were one of those, I mean. It is beautiful, there's no doubt but I am more into a romantic scenery paintings. Haven't you seen my paintings before? "

" I did but who would thought that the almighty Mikasa Ackerman, the all time top one student from Elementary to college is into  romance? "

" Eren, I'm a hopeless romantic person. I want a unique love story, a story I have never found from all the damn fictions I've read. "

" A unique love story? " Eren's eye twitch. " Are you into Tragic things? "

" This idiot!! It doesn't mean that I want a unique love story means that I want something tragic to happen! Like seriously, no one wants to experience that in real life! "

" Ok, chill. What kind of love story do you want? "

" I don't know.. " she smiled. " Your not bad though, "

" What the heck do you mean by I'm not bad!? " He rolled his eyes and grunted. " Let's just get this over with and go home.."

"Seriously, you didn't enjoy this?"
She pouted.

" Kiss me first."

" Is my kiss your charger now?"

" Yes,now kiss me." She kissed him on the lips for five seconds..

" Your one needy gay aren't you?"
She raised a brow at him.

"And your complying to my needs." He raised a brow and drag her to the highest peek of the tower where they can see the whole Shiganshina.

__________________________________

"Shiganshina is so beautiful!" She exclaimed and lean on the glass wall more.

"Mikasa, careful!" He called. "We don't know if it might break and you might fall. "

" Are you calling me fat? "

" No? "

" Tch, just come over here. " She raised her hand and motioned to 'come here' in a body language.

He did and he was amazed too.

"See, let go of your fears."

"I'm not afraid!"

"Sure you aren't, " she teased. "Wasn't this just beautiful? "

" Not as beautiful as you though. "

" Your one heck of a cliche guy. "

" I'm one heck of a handsome man. "

Mikasa stared at him, admiring his face once again just like how she does all those years ago.

"You sure are." She smiled and look away from him.

_________________________________

" I'm so tired, " Mikasa stretch when they got out of the tower. It was already Eight P.M and the sky didn't show any beautiful stars which only mean one thing, it's going to rain.

Eren run off to the nearest convinience store to buy an umbrella, luckily if there is any.

She want to appreciate the cold night and so she forced him to just walk with her home.

"Huh! I only see one umbrella. We will be sharing this."

"That's fine."

"Your not going to protest? "

" I think it's sweet. "

" I really don't understand you. "

They walk through the starless night, street lights shone beautifully and crickets began to sing.

Droplets of rain drops started pouring as they walk side by side each other.

"Won't your white dress soak? Let's just grab a taxi."

"I'm walking you can go home if you want."

"Alright, then I'll stay with you. "
Mikasa smiled at him.

" Your one heck of a sweet guy. "

" Eww!! I told you I like boys. " He started acting like a girl again and he rolled his eyes. Mikasa just laugh at his actions.

" You two are a cute couple." An old woman who just suddenly leap out of nowhere told them and Mikasa blushes a deep crimson. "I can tell your a good man and your a sweet woman."

"I--" Mikasa can't find anything to say to the lady.

" Ofcourse, duh! Except I'm the wife and she's the husband." Eren said and flip his imaginary long hair. " Let's go hubby. "

Mikasa rolled her eyes and smiled at the lady who looks at them shock before walking away with Eren.

"Way to ruin the moment, Eren."

"What? I'm just saying my opinion. " He rolled his eyes again and cling at her arms. "I'm the wife right?"

"Eren, your a man. You have no breasts nor reproductive system."

The rain began to pour a little harder and Eren opened the umbrella, they lean closer toward each other to prevent from getting soak, but Mikasa's right arm is already soaking wet, she didn't say anything about it though. As long as she can walk with him in the rain.

Eren seemed to noticed and wondered why didn't she tell him that she was getting wet, He sighed and switch their position. A fast raging truck appeared and it splashed water all over her.

"Umm.." Eren can't find any words to say at this situation.
"Should we stop at a local shop?"

"It's fine, really. I wouldn't die because I got a cold."

Eren remembered the red scarf on his back pack and he got it from there.

He wraps the scarf clumsily around her neck. "Here, you can use this."

"Thanks Eren." Mikasa blushed a deep crimson which Eren find to be cute and he smiled at her. He pat her head.

"You have a really long hair."

"You don't like it?"

"It's actually soft.. what shampoo do you use Mikasa? I have to get those too, of course to attract boys with my beautiful long brown hair and my beautiful sea form green eyes. "

" Eren!! "

" Oh, fine! "

_________________________________

I don't know know much about gay thing. 🌹🌹🌹
July 12