Chapter 31

Your probably bored of reading this story but anyway...

I don't know why but I like third person's point of view so much.
Wasn't it obvious yet?

Chapter 31

       The family gatherings is all pressure. The parents constantly ask for grandchildren, for babies, they understand that they are getting older  and Mikasa was her dad's only child plus they are not getting any younger , they are already twenty five years old and giving birth when you already reach thirties really hurts. They were both successful in life , one doctor and one lawyer, they could have as many children as they want.

"Mikasa, I really want to see a granddaughter or grandchild before I die." Her mother said, being dramatic as always. Mikasa smiled to her mother but her face was still blushing.

"I want atleast five to seven grandchildren , wouldn't you like that Margie?" Carla spoke up too and her mother nodded , her face become pale.

Seven really?! Is she a pig now?
Mikasa blushed even more at the thought of it.
I mean , she could have children now but Eren.. would he like to have children now?

If she would be the only one making a decision here, ofcourse she would like to have a child with him now. It was her dream, to make a family with him. If not then just go to Marley and spent the rest of her life there as a damn doctor and a Psychologist.

"Ofcourse, I want to have as many as ten grandchildren Carla." Her mother giggled and grinned at her, " I supposed you already did it, your skin's glowing."

Her eyes widen in shock, "Mama!"

" See? she didn't even deny it Carla." Margie wiggled both of her eyebrows as a grin form on her lips. "So, tell me how it feels."

"Mom, that's embarrassing to ask." Her eyes were wide and her cheeks were stained red.

"Child, I'm just too cool for you."
Margie giggled, Carla shakes her head in disbelief but still a wide smirk is visible on her lips. " Atleast, Grandpa Arlert is able to see his granchildren from his Granchild and I would like that too."

" You two.." she blushed once more. " We just did it once on the hotel and I'm not planning on doing it again just yet, that actually hurts a little."

SIKE! What a liar.

" Tch, your a boring child." Mrs. Ackerman rolled her eyes in annoyance  at her daughter, she glance at Mrs. Carla who seem to understand her and grinned.
"Perhaps we should teach you how to be good in you know? Nightly activity."

Mikasa was bright red , her jaw drop on her mother's words. Why does her dad marry this woman? Just...why but she loves her.

"Mama, oh please no."

"Yes, we should."

"Eh? You too Mom?" She look at the two older woman , have wide open  as they started discussing some things a husband and wife do in bed. She badly wanted to cover her ears right now , she's blushing more and more, this two.

"Hey, there's nothing wrong about it besides you will only do it with him." Her mother grinned again , " Carla,shall we?"

"It's a pleasure, Margie."

" Step 1.."

______________

The boys seemed to have a lighter conversation , Eren feels no pressure around them as they all drank a shot of whiskey. The two older men were having a throwback of how they court their woman's and Eren is just listening.
Eren never court Mikasa and listening to them makes him feel like a shitty husband , at how they court, how they sang for their ladies on her maiden days.
Eren isn't able to do that.

"When I first met Carla, she was just a fresh graduate woman and I am a little too old for her, ofcourse, Eren, Dina and I were no longer together that time  so I was free to do whatever I want to do  but hey, I never forgot Zeke. She was a fresh accountant graduate and was working at my company. It's a shame she didn't apply for secretary, I would have chosen her right away."

" Woah, so are you saying you fell in love with her at your first meet. Cheesy."

" That's how we fell in love. Sometimes, I'm the boss on 9ur company and sometimes I'm a doctor. Our second meeting, her mother was very ill and coincidence she was my patient."

" Liar, You beg the director to be her mother's doctor."

" How did you know that?"

" You told me twenty eight years ago."

"I forgot you really have a sharp memory." Grisha shakes his head
and smiled at Eren.

"So, how was your married life with Mikasa?"

" It's fine, dad. She's fun and she's positive. She's pretty confident too." Eren smiled fondly, " She knew how to cook very well and she is supportive."

" Well, looks like you are having fun on describing Mikasa as a wife."

Eren look at his father with wide eyes , a blush was threatening to spread across her face. He look at the two grown men with admiration.

"Aish, if ever my daughter gets angry at you, it means that she want to be cuddled or pampered. She just want your attention, my daughter don't get angry so easily."

" I know that very well sir." Eren smiled, " I know how to calm her when she's angry."

" Oh, sometimes I forget that you two are childhood friends." Mr. Ackerman sniff, he was drunk.

" Who knows my son could be straight?" Grisha sniff and laugh.
" Ah, I thought he will marry a guy in other state and get a child through surrogate or adoption. Ah, bless you mother. "

" Wait, what is that supposed to mean?" Mr. Ackerman suddenly doesn't look drunk anymore , he look at Eren with angry eyes and Eren felt like he is gonna shit his pants. He is always afraid of Mikasa's father even if he really is a sweet soul.

"You didn't know?" Mr. Grisha sniff again and laugh loudly. Now, Eren felt like he want to put something on his father's  mouth to prevent him from speaking any further.

"Eren used to be a goat in the flock of lambs."

"Huh ?" Oh thank goodness for his cluelessness.

"Eren's a----"

"Alright, dad. I guess your pretty drunk." Eren sweat drop.

His soul, when Mikasa's father found out that he used to put makeups. His face will be full of black and blue when he found out.

"Ah, just be a good husband to my daughter. I don't want to see her cry and if you make her cry. Ready your sorry ass boy because you wouldn't be alive to see the daylight."

" Yes, sir."

__________

No Eremika Scene,just a parent and daughter conference thingy.
Well, I'm leaving for days again but I will write surely. I won't leave my stories behind.
I'll finish all of the story I publish first before I officially publish My Vampire Eremika which is written on August 10th of 2021.