2.

Jihyun was staring at Jennie who was talking nasty things about Jihyun's dad while swinging her hands in the air and curling her hands into fists every now and then giving Jihyun an odd satisfaction

"How dare that old buckleboot get my baby married when she is soo young ! HuH!!!" She said half angry and tried to make Jihyun laugh, which successfully worked

" Unnie, stop your too cute " Jihyun said as she pinched Jennie's cheeks.

" What do you mean cute, I'm very angry right now and you say it is cute " she said pouting which didn't hide the fact that she is cute.

" Anyways, I need to go back home soon " Jihyun said in one breath expecting Jennie to burst out any moment now.

" What ? Why? You can just stay at my house "

" No unnie , he might have forced me to do something I might never like but he is still my dad " she said with a soft smile, smiling at how Jennie cares for her.

" Fine but you will come tomorrow right " she said as they both made their way to the door 

The bid each other goodbyes as Jihyun left for her house . She hoped whoever she is getting married to is not an old creep who is in his 40s. 

She pulled up a poker face when she reached in front of the door as her hand made its way to the door knob and twisted it. She peeked in and saw her dad sleeping on the couch. She didn't bother being quiet knowing there is no use. He was a light sleeper, the slightest sound would wake him up.

She rushed into her room creating a loud noise to show that she is mad. Daesong fell of the couch as an impact of the loud noise. He got up and walked towards the kitchen to get something to eat.

----------

Jennie and Jihyun have been best friends for over 3 years now. They both first met in an amusement park.

Flashback (3 years back )

Jihyun was walking around the amusement park hoping to find a fun and cheap ride. She kept on walking until she saw what she was looking for. Ferris wheel !!

She ran towards the entrance gate as she paid for the ticket and entered a cart . The introverted girl was shocked to see another girl , a bit older than her walk in and sit. She didn't seem to notice Jihyun as she was too busy listening to music.

Being an introvert, Jihyun didn't bother starting a conversation

"Oh hello, " The girl said as soon as she saw Jihyun 
"I'm Jennie" She said with a bright smile, lending a hand for a shake which Jihyun accepted half-heartedly.

"H-hi I'm Park Jihyun" She said trying to sound friendly 

Their cart was right about to reach the top when the Ferris wheel suddenly stopped causing the cart to make a little swing. The girls hugged each other for dear life. They were hugging each other. Jihyun lifted her head just to see Jennie staring at her. She observed her beauty resembling a model. They quickly pulled away when they realised how close they were.

" H-hey the Ferris wheel is working  again " Jennie said trying to lessen the awkwardness.

" Yeah" Jihyun said pulling up a cold face like nothing happened

" Oh and sorry for hugging you when it stopped "

"Its ok-" Jihyun was cut off by Jennie .

" I would be very happy if I got to do something in return. I get scared pretty easily you know " she said rubbing her palms together and making weird faces remembering how she would even get scared of confetti.

"Its alri-" again she was cut off by Jennie.

" Lets get ice-cream " She said pointing at an ice-cream truck as they got off their cart.

Time skip (2 weeks later )

Jihyun and Jennie were now best friends . They did many fun stuff together. Even though Jennie was 5 years older than Jihyun, she always acted like a kid .

End of Flashback ( Back to Present) 

Jihyun woke up from her sleep when she heard the breaking of glasses. She took slow steps towards the kitchen hoping to not make any sound. She saw her dad trying to clean up broken pieces of glass off the floor.
She made her way to help him.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Daesong yelled at her when he noticed Jihyun trying to help.

"I- I was t-trying to help" She said stuttering not expecting the sudden outburst.

" SHUT UP!! First you put the glass in the wrong place and now you say it broke because of me "

" I - I d-didn't say t-that"

"GET OUT" 

She was stuck in her thoughts ' How dare you '. She stood up and kicked the chair nearby.

"You old fool, how dare you. I came to help you and you ask me to get out. Guess what, I won't. I am the only one who spends my money on this house while you store all your money in your cupboard, for what. To take it with you when you die. Then I'll help you with it. I don't mind going to jail for killing my own dad. I have nothing to loose anyways ." She turned around to leave but paused and looked at him again.
"Oh, and raise your voice against me in this house and I won't hesitate slitting your throat. And clean the living room, it's messy "

She left to her room with a smile of satisfaction clearly displayed on her face and Daesong quietly obeyed what he was said to do.

________________

Hey yall. I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter .

Oh and for those who think Jihyun went overboard, I don't think so . Sure he is her father but she has been facing this for 16 years. I would have slapped him or kicked him on the balls ( the reason for my birth ) but my dad would never do such a thing sooo.............

Bye sweethearts (cringe)