6.

Jihyun was sitting on a chair, bored not knowing what to do

Jihyun was sitting on a chair, bored not knowing what to do. Everything was soo quick

10 minutes before

Taehyung pulled Jihyun away from everyone into a closed room.

"Look here kid. I don't care how old you are but don't expect me to be nice and sweet to you OK. I don't need your permission so better do what I say and if you go whining and complaining to your dad I won't hesitate to kill him" He said as he pointed his index finger at her face which kinda looked like he was trying to poke her eyes .

"I don't have a dad" she said blankly

"Then who is that old man" He asked with a face which denoted confusion, annoyance, anger and many other nasty expressions.

"None of your business" She said as she flipped her hair and left.

Taehyung was angry 'Doesn't she know how to respect elders' He thought as he also walked out of the room.

Jihyun was breathing heavily as she walked out of the room. She was scared ,his eyes were demonic. The Great Park Jihyun who is famous in her school for having a psycho side got scared of an old , monkey faced CEO.
Thankfully she had extra good acting skills and hopefully it masked her fear.

Back to present

She walked towards her dad with a straight face. She lightly tapped his shoulders as he was talking to someone.
He turned back knowing it was his daughter sensing the cold aura.

"Yes dear" He asked her, forcing a smile.

"Eww, what kind of an old creep are you" She said displaying pure disgust on her face as she stepped back a little at the word 'dear'.

Daesong was a bit hurt and shocked.

"W-what?"

"Remember, the marriage is over now your just an old man who I used to live with. But there is one more thing"

"W-what is it?"

"Where is my share of the property" She said as she lend her hand
"I was your daughter and now you need to give me my share of the properties" The mocking-ness in her voice annoyed Daesong to the fullest but the pain was even more worse. Its not that he had a problem with it but he never thought she would ask for the share this soon.
His thoughts were interrupted by Jihyun.

"Or I could just file a complain stating child abuse, forced labour and child marriage. Remember I'm a minor" She winked at the end with a charming smile.

He was stuck. He couldn't process what was happening.

"W-what?"

"Play dumb again and you won't have to wait till you see hell" She said with a straight face .

"Y-yes I-I will sign the papers"

"I'm not Mr. Kim, I want it within this month. OK?" Her dominate side felt pleased as her dad nodded.

"Jihyun-ahh" Mrs. Kim called out to which Jihyun responded with a ' yes'

"Jihyun ,you and Taehyung have to leave now. We will manage the rest " She said with the usually soft smile mothers give ( the smile mothers give to everyone except their on child 😁)

Jihyun's face dropped. She had totally forgotten about this.

"It isn't night yet " She said making up an excuse to stay here longer, not because she wanted to stay, it was because she wanted to avoid her 'husband'.

"It's alright . You might need some time to adjust to the new house." She said , the motherly smile never left her face. Jihyun did not like the smile at all, she didn't feel anything except disgust looking at that smile .

She slightly nodded her head as she knew she had no other choice .

----------------------

I know it was way shorter than the other chapter I called short . This has like only 712 words in total .
But the real story begins in the next chapter , and dear readers you may not like it.

This story is not butterflies and daisies. If you don't like it, don't read pls don't report or do such stuff. There are people out there who might like reading g this story .

" If you can't spread love then don't spread hate "

~taekook1090