25.

Taehyung's words were having a really big impact on her and Jennie began to panick

"Taehyung stop!" She yelled at him, her lips quivering out of fear.

Flashback

"What...... Me?" The fourteen year old girl asked, her face was pale and her legs became weaker by seconds.

"YES, YOU DID IT!" The kid's mother screamed in a high pitched voice while pointing a finger at Jihyun's face.
"YOU STOLE MY KID'S TOY" If there was anything Jihyun hated, it was being accused of something she never did.

"But I didn't. I promis Ms. Chang, I didn't take it!" Jihyun said in a weak voice.

All the other students who were watching this stared at the scene in great surprise
"Park Jihyun crying? Was this some dream?"
It was true, nobody in her school has seen her cry. But nobody realised how much Ms. Chang's words had affected. It was making her feel guilty and scared that someone might lock her up.

"P-please.... move!" Jennie murmured desperately while trying to get past the crowd to see what was happening.

Her eyes began to tear seeing Jihyun in that state. It was the first time she saw Jihyun cry as well.

"What's going on?" She asked a girl who stood beside her.

"Jihyun stole that devil kid's toy" the girl said. Everyone calls Ms. Chang devil because she is very strict and yells at people for no particular reason. Jennie grew even more worried, everytime someone got into a fight with Ms. Chang, they would end up getting a huge punishment or they would get expelled.
Many kids even doubted that she was having an affair with the principal.

"Does she have proof?" The girl just looked at Jennie before rolling her eyes as she continued to stare at the drama going on.

Jihyun looked so desperate at that moment and Jennie wondered how no one pitied her.

End of flashback

That time, Jihyun ended up breaking a glass table due to frustration. But no one complained against her, half cause they were scared she might do something to them and cause they didn't want to look like they were talking Ms. Chang's side.

Jennie was the only one who seriously looked into the situation and saw how much Jihyun had gone through.

And now seeing her ex and her bff fighting is making her weak.

"Stop what? Saying the truth? Listen Jennie, this girl... I don't even know what to say about her" Jennie could see that Taehyung was losing control, he never really gets this angry.

"Taehyung you are forgetting that I was forced to marry you. IT'S NOT ONLY ABOUT YOU!" Jihyun screamed, tears slowly building up in her eyes.

"WHAT PROBLEM DO YOU HAVE? ISN'T THIS WHAT EVERYONE WANTS, GETTING MARRIED TO A RICH GUY. HUH?" Jihyun was losing her control too. Taehyung's words were finally beginning to sink in. He thinks she is happy cause she was forcefully married to a rich guy? (I suggest you run for your life ,Taehyung😬)

"WHAT PROBLEM! DID YOU JUST-
DAMN HELL I WAS RIGHT, YOU ARE A SELFISH BITCH AND I AM VERY HAPPY THAT JENNIE UNNIE BROKE UP WITH YOU. AN ANGEL LIKE HER DOESNT DESERVE YOU!"

"WHA-
AN ANGEL? ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HER OR SOMETHING"

"BITCH, ITS CALLED FRIENDSHIP!"

Jennie was zoning out through all the screaming and yelling.
She was lost in deep thoughts as Taehyung and Jihyun were yelling curse words at eachother.

"I broke up with you cause it wasn't working out" she said in a low voice which was audible to Taehyung and Jihyun.

"Huh? It wasn't....... working out?" He asked in disbelief.

"It felt like you were using me. You always hugged me and kissed me only when..... Nancy would show up. You were trying to make her jealous" Jihyun stood there silently cause she didn't know who Nancy was and she didn't bother asking as she sensed how serious the situation is.

"Jennie... I.... Yes, but..... I did have true feelings for you... After a few months"

"You took me out on multiple dates to one cafe.... The place Nancy worked at" Nancy was Taehyung's first crush who rejected him and he believed that making her jealous would make her come to him. You know... Rich people stuff.

Taehyung just sighed and looked at Jennie with teary eyes.
"You fell out of love when I was finally falling for you?" Taehyung asked in a weak voice while Jihyun stood there watching the drama.

"It's all my fault, I should have just... Oh wait... We can get divorced now!" Jihyun said, presenting the idea as she violently shook Taehyung's shoulder.

"Oh yeah!" Taehyung agreed.

"No matter what you do.... Me and Taehyung will never be back together" taehyung lowered his head at what Jennie said.

------------------

------------------

Happy new year hoomans 🥲
I didn't realise a year had gone past soo fast 😭

I'm starting to think the story might just get longer.... Like you know... I'm having a very... Long ending in mind.... And I hope that's ok with you guys 😐

And yes.... I kinda dragged this part.... Idk

Happy new year 🥳

Byeee......