18.

The house was huge and the house was painted white and brown, giving it a modern look

The house was huge and the house was painted white and brown, giving it a modern look. The place seemed quite peaceful, with a garden in the front, spacey living room and more. 

Jihyun stared at the house with a blank face, but inside she was at awe. She followed Yerin as she showed her around.

Taehyung was lying on the bed, tired after a long car ride and took a bath. 

"Me and Taehyung oppa used to play here when we were younger" Yerin said with a pretty smile on her face. Jihyun was surprised at how similar they looked, like they were twins or something. 

Jihyun just hummed and followed her. 

"So, Is he a good husband?" Her sudden question caught Jihyun off guard, making her stare at Yerin in shock. 

"Umm... ye-yeah, I don't know. I mean, we just got married, soo..." Yerin tapped her shoulder, asking her to forget it seeing how uncomfortable she was with this question. 

"Well, just so you know, he is a very good boy, and a gentleman" Yerin said,  looking at Jihyun with sincerity in her eyes. Jihyun mentally scoffed at what she said
Pft. Good boy my ass

"Yeah yeah, isn't it time for dinner now?" Jihyun asked, trying to change the topic. Yerin nodded and signaled Jihyun to follow her. 

Their house was quiet big, but not as big as Taehyung's house for sure. They walked towards the kitchen and Yerin turned around and looked at her. 

"So, what are we gonna make?" She asked while leaning on the counter. 

"I don't know, it's your house, you decide" Jihyun replied, looking around the kitchen which looked really classy and modern. 

"Fine, I have decided. We are eating mud today"

"WHAT" Jihyun yelled in shock and looked at Yerin

"Exactly, so tell me what you and your... husband would like to eat" the tease in her voice really triggered Jihyun but she bit in her anger and nodded. 

---------------

"So, are you girls getting along?" Taehyung asked, stuffing food in his mouth. 

"Yes, very well

"Yes, very well. I'm starting to think we both are soulmates at this point, right unnie?" Yerin started off, not letting Jihyun speak. The answer was 'no', of course Jihyun didn't go too well with Yerin, she never goes well with anyone, but Yerin seems to believe that those two are soulmates. 

Before Jihyun could answer Yerin's question, she herself had already broke in and jumped in to the answer
"Yeah. We're good" and here was no sarcasm in her voice, it was just pure. 

-------------------------

"Taehyung" Jihyun called the man, who was currently trying to sleep, hugging his favorite plushie, which he forgot and left it here the last time he visited. 

He hummed in response as he still wasn't asleep

"I want to see Jennie unnie" Taehyung was surprised at how soft her voice was, it contained no arrogance or sassiness, just plane softness. It was like she was desperate, and Taehyung would have taken advantage of this situation, but the mention of Jennie made him feel weird. He soo badly wanted to know what Jihyun's reaction will be when she finds out. 

"Hmm, let this trip get over. Ok?" Jihyun was too lost in her thoughts to notice how his voice was soft as well, deep and caring. 

Taehyung stared at her face for a few seconds, seeing how her face twitched every time a negative thought crawled in, she looked soo innocent right now and Taehyung was lost admiring it. 

He slowly pulled her into his arms and hugs are tightly, aware that she is asleep and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Why are you so... tough?" he whispered, fondly staring at her
"And easy to have feelings for" memories of him and Jennie came back to his mind, but now he didn't feel the old connection, it was just memories, was it cause she broke his heart when she suddenly left him? or was it cause he was just a playboy? But he clearly had feelings for her... but what was happening now?

"Poor taetae, fall asleep already" He told himself, before closing his eyes and slowly drifting off to dreamland. 

-------------

-------------

very stoooopid update... ik T-T

I'm having my exams from tomorrow T-T

I hope you liked reading this chapter
Thank you 
Bye