34.

4 Years Later

4 Years Later

"May I come in?" She was interrupted by the knock on the door and the voice of a woman.

"Yes, come in" Jihyun replied. A tall woman wearing a pencil skirt and tucked in shirt walked into the room with a file in her hand. She held her head high with confidence and spoke.

"Ms. Park you have a meeting with Mr. Kim at the airport today" the woman spoke not looking at Jihyun but looking at the wall behind Jihyun.
Jihyun didmt like having people look at her... she never liked it.

".....I have a meeting with who?"

"With Mr. Kim" she repeated, not sounding annoyed or anything. She was used to this type of behavior from Jihyun.

Jihyun shighed before speaking on the phone again.
"I'll call you back later dad. I have a meeting at the airport and I have some preparations to do" she spoke while staring at the woman. Her eyes fell down on the woman's skirt.
Jihyun cut the call and turned to the woman.

"Yerin... Your skirt... It's too short... What if someone does something to you" she spoke in a low tone and looked at the woman with concern written all over her face.

Yerin looked at Jihyun before smiling cutely.
"Awww my unnie cares soo much about me! I know those bad guys won't touch me and even if they do.... I know that your psychotic side will come out and you will KILL ALL OF THEM" She replied in a very high-pitched voice and let her hands fly in the sky, demonstrating what Jihyun would do to them.
Jihyun chuckled when Yerin said "psychotic side"

She believed that Jihyun is a psycho ever since she had that dream about Jihyun piercing the plug of an earphone into her chest.

"Yeah yeah whatever" saying that Jihyun walked towards the door with Yerin following her.

Yerin had began to get comfortable with Jihyun after she joined her company as Jihyun's secretary.
At first they tried to act like they didn't know eachother, but it was tough.
Yerin reminded Jihyun of Taehyung and that just annoyed her more.
No matter how much she tried to forget him there would always he something that reminds her of him.
Once Yerin was comfortable with Jihyun she realised that Jihyun was the best person to be friends with. She was cold to everyone including the people she was close to but she also cared for them.

"So, how come I don't know about this meeting at the airport?" She asked Yerin, trying to look formal as now they were in the hall.

"Well... Uhh... The owner of the company is Namjoon oppa. When he extended the offer... I thought why not cause I get to meet him after a long time again" Jihyun turned to look at Yerin in disbelief.

"When will you ever grow up" Yerin giggled and pushed Jihyun slightly asking her to walk faster.

4 Years back Jihyun had send the divorce papers to Taehyung and she ignored him and everything he did to try to reach her. She did everything she could do remove each and every grain of him from her life... except Yerin of course. Yerin had become a sister to Jihyun and they even lived together.

But for some reason.. she'd still have dreams of Taehyung, dreams of meeting him and weird encounters with him. Some of those dreams would make her laugh but sometimes it's just very annoying.

-----------------

-----------------

3 updates in one day.... But all of them were short

I hope you liked reading this chapter 😊
Boiii boii hoomans.