4.

Jihyun woke up, hearing the bell ringing

Jihyun woke up, hearing the bell ringing . Her face showed pure annoyance as she slowly made her way towards the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and took a light shower.
She was rich enough to have a walk-in closet and vehicle of her own.
She changed into a grey hoodie, black pants and put on some lip balm .

She grabbed a bottle of water and ran out to her 'vehicle '. A vehicle people of any age could use .

 A vehicle people of any age could use

---------------

She walked towards her class hoping to not catch the eye of one particular person .

The air felt as toxic as ever. To others it might be school but to Jihyun it's a place where mini Satans are born. Nothing wrong happened but she just hates school. She wished Jennie was there with her but Jennie was in collage and in a different school .

She walked to her class and sat in her regular seat. The dark corner of the class where no one bothers to look at. It is her aura that makes it dark.

"Hi Jihyun" She let out a sigh, recognising the voice. The voice belonged to the person she tried to avoid the most .

 The voice belonged to the person she tried to avoid the most

Jeon Somi

"What do you want ?" She asked with a RBF( resting bitch face ) face.

"Oh, you don't look like your in a good mood today. I know what can cheer up" She said with a bright smile.

"What ?"

"Spend a day with me. We both can go to the new amusement park oh and we ca-" she was cut off by the cold voice of Jihyun.

"How many times should I say this . I don't want to be friends with you . Stop annoying me will you " She said trying not to raise her voice so no one would notice them.

"O-ok ,I j-just didn't want you to be alone " she said with a pout , walking away .

Jihyun did feel bad for being mad at Somi even though all she wanted was to be friends. She didn't want that to happen cause as far as she has known everyone close to her gets hurt because of her. Somi is such a sweet girl and she doesn't deserve that .

------------------

(Few months ago)

Jihyun walked through the corridors of the school , chewing gum giving her a bitchy-badass appearance .
A small crowd caught her attention making her walk towards the spot . She broke through the thin line of students as she stared at the scene in front of her.
A girl from her class was being annoyed or bullied by a boy.

" Oh Somi, admit it you like me" He winked at her while she was trapped in between his arms as her back faced the locker.

"N-no I don't" She said, discomfort clearly visible on her face .

His hands slowly made its way to her face as he began to caress her cheeks. She began to squirm away from him not until he harshly grabbed her shoulders making her burst out into tears.

Jihyun quickly pulled him back , making him face her. It was kind off part of her instincts that her knee would always swing up hitting the balls when she is facing a guy while she is angry .
And that is exactly what happened . He fell on the  ground as his legs felt weak due to the sudden pain and his hands ( also part of instincts) made its way to cover the spot where he was hit.

"Opps did I break your baby machine " She said covering her mouth with her right hand and her left hand behind her back.

Since that day, Somi admired Jihyun soo much and tried to be with her always. It hurt Somi that people thought Jihyun was a bad person but she was one of the most kindest person she ever met.

Somi also did not have any friends so she thought of making friends with Jihyun but she blocked her with her coldness + a huge wall made of ice.

-------------------

She ran out as soon as she heard the bell ring. 'Don't wait another second to get out when you hear the bell ' was her policy . The parking place was empty as no one had come out yet . She went towards her cycle and rode off to Jennie's house.

She took out the spare keys to Jennie's house and got in. The only one in the house was Kai as Jennie was still in collage .
She went to the kitchen and put Kai's food in his dog bowl.

OTP (chat)

Me: Unnie are you going to be late today too. I'm already at your house

Jendeukie: Sorry bae, my boyfriend took a day off toady so we're going on a date

Me: OoOhHhHhHh........ Anyways when will you be back

Jendeukie: Maybe by 7 or 7:30

Me: Hmmm... Don't forget to bring my cheese popcorn

Jendeukie: ok now stop, my baby might think I'm cheating on him

Jendeukie: Bye

Me: Bye

End of OTP

"Your mommy is with her so called boyfriend again. Who tf is he anyway" she said with an angry pout to Kai as he just stared at her .

 Who tf is he anyway" she said with an angry pout to Kai as he just stared at her

-------------------

I kNoWwWw , this chapter was soooooo short but I'm just getting myself prepared for the next chapter .

It was boring but I just wanted to introduce you guys to people who might have a huge role in this book in the future.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.

Pls vote, share and comment.

Bye