7.

She shamelessly stared at his hands while he drove the car

She shamelessly stared at his hands while he drove the car. His side profile was a view she could stare at all day, but her eyes were stuck at his long slender fingers that lightly curled up the steering wheel, the veins that were clearly visible under his pale and delicate skin.

She knew he had something in his mind but she wouldn't dare to ask cause she knew she would mess up, so she just kept silent. She stared at the road in front of her.

Taehyung took in a deep breath, his lips parted , waiting for words to come out she stared at him. She saw how his facial expressions changed from calm to annoyed.

"Can you stop staring at me" He said ,glancing at her.

"Why" She put on an innocent face as she moved her face closer to his shoulder just to annoy him more.

"Just don't, or you'll pay for it" His deep voice was emotionless. His eyes once again fixed at the road.

She knew it was not easy to prick him. She had to try harder. She had use to her old skills and put the back to use. She had no one to fear now.

------------------

"This is your room and my room is upstairs. If you want anything tell the maids not me. Don't come near my room and never disturb me" He said quickly , pointing at a room which had a big white door.

Jihyun entered the room. Her eyes scanned through the entire room until she saw something, something that is not very pleasing.
A picture of her dad and her, smiling. She remembered taking that photo. It was 7 years ago, when she was just an innocent kid who thought her dad was the best and that he only made her do all the work because he loved her.
Very dumb, but she had put all her trust in him.

Remembering those memories made her want to throw up. She regret being innocent. She loves herself the way she is now. She is strong, smart and brave ,maybe a bit dirty minded and pervy (a/n: a bit... pft u wish) but... but....... the old Jihyun wasn't, the old Jihyun was foolish and naive. Daesong saw the innocence as foolishness and took advantage of it.

The much more mature Jihyun was now going through the closet to see if there were any hoodies and pants. Her eyes landed on a very familiar hoodie. She had one exactly like it. It was her favorite until her dad tossed it into the fire place.

______________

She was more tired than usual. Her eye lids were dropping. She knew there was something wrong so she walked towards the washroom and stared at herself in the mirror for a minute as she broke out whining.

"There are no elephants on my eye lids then why are they feeling soo heavy" Jihyun was stomping her feet on the floor and made tiny, high-pitched noises .

"I am going to die. Why do I see twee Jihyunsss . Who cares, the world needs more bootiful pepol like me" Her pout was replaced by a victorious smirk. Her hands resting on the marble counter in front of the mirror.

Her eyes were misty and blur. Words kept rolling out of her mouth without her knowing. She stumbled upon a wooden box. She was about to take the box when she heard a voice causing her to stop.

"What are you doing ?" Taehyung said, his face twisted into confusion.

"Jiji found a box" She said pointing at the box she stumbled on.

"Wha-" He froze. His mouth hung low and his eyes widened.

Taehyung took slow steps towards the box ignoring the crazy girl's protests to protect the box.

"Don't hurt is. Pweesee" She said, her bottom lip curling and her hands squeezed together, not knowing she was actually 'cute'.

Taehyung pushed her away and opened the box, the box he begged to see at least once.

Inside the box, was a lot of photos and small gifts. He took out a picture, a picture of him with a girl slightly short than him. They looked happy together.

'Why did you leave me' 'We were happy together, weren't we' His thoughts coiled in his mind, tears swelled up remembering all the happy times he had with his girlfriend.

______________

"B-but why" His voice was low due to shock.

"Tae we need to break up " Her struggle to keep her tears from falling was clearly visible to him.

"But why. Did you find someone better than me. Did you fall out of love. Are you not hap-"

"Taehyung, your getting married and you want me to be with you even then" She yelled in disbelief as her tears finally broke down.

He was stuck. 'How did she know' 'Wasn't this supposed to be a secret'

"You need to forget me Kim Taehyung" Her voice held no emotions, Taehyung just stared at her shocked to hear her say his full name. She usually called him Tae or baby.

"But I can divorce her right" His words hit her like a truck.

"Don't you dare" She yelled
"I don't want a girl to be broken because of me"

"But why would she be broken? She doesn't love me" He took a step closer to her as his hands made an attempt to touch her.

"Weather she loves you or not, being divorced makes a girl feel worthless. They will think nobody will ever love them, and that is a very bad feeling." Her fingers straightened and curled up again, not being able to control her anger.

"Why do you care soo much about this girl. Huh!?!" The question Jennie was stuck at was this. Her eyes grew small and her head lowered.

"I am a girl" Was the last thing she said before she walked away leaving Taehyung dumbfounded

__________

__________

End of chapter

I hope you like reading this chapter. I know it was messed up.

And.... I'm thinking of updating more than once a week cause I literally have 4 other books in draft and I wanna start them.as soon as possible but I have to finish this first soo.....
Yeah whats your opinion

Thank you
Bye