41.

"It was nice meeting you, hope to see you again," Rose said with a smile

"It was nice meeting you, hope to see you again," Rose said with a smile. Jihyun nodded and smiled back at her. Rose pulled Jihyun into a hug. After pulling out she smiled once again before walking away.

Jihyun and Rose spend the entire day together, laughing and giggling. Jihyun could easily agree that this was the best flight trip she ever had.

She reached her hotel room and tossed her bed to one corner before falling onto the bed. It was a tiring day but she had lots of fun.

Should I call Yerin?

She thought but decided not to as she was too tired to move an inch, getting the phone meant that she had to get up and go to the bag and then get the phone.

-------------------

There was a knock on the door which made her pause. She was trying to get ready for the day out.

She slowly walked towards the door and opened it. The door opened to reveal a handsome man.
He looked like he was her age and had a beautiful smile on his face.

Jihyun was once again lost.

Who is Jihyun? I only know the shameless simp who is currently drooling over this guy.

The man peeped into her room before asking.

"My friend's dog ran out of the room and we're not able to find her. Have you seen a cute puppy anywhere here?" He asked, his voice was surprisingly very charming and jihyun couldn't help but smirk.

"Aww, I haven't, if I do see a puppy I'll be sure to contact you" The man's smile widened. He took out his phone and showed her a picture of the dog.

"Her name is Layla" Jihyun nodded while staring at the guy

"Her name is Layla" Jihyun nodded while staring at the guy. He told her his room number and left.

She squealed and ran face-first on the bed... again.
This time she was thinking about the guy. She slapped her head when she remembered that she forgot to ask his name.

There is always the next time

She sighed and closed the door, walking back to what she was doing.

---------------------

"Are you sure about this..."

"Oh shut up. I'm getting that girl no matter what" Taehyung said before hanging up on Yerin. He did exactly what he said... He came to Jeju Island too!!

I'm here... That's for sure, but how do I know which hotel she is staying in...?

What was he doing? He just spewed up and came here in a hurry... and did not bother to do any research. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

"I guess... I just have to walk around and maybe... Aish!!! What's wrong with me"

-------------------

Starting at the beautiful view outside the window, she ate her breakfast from the hotel. It felt nice not having to rush to the company early in the morning.

My morning has been blessed by the visit of that handsome guy... HE WAS SOO HANDSOME!!! Wait- Shit I didn't call Yerin

She grabbed her phone which was on the bed and called Yerin. It took her some time to pick up the call but when she did, Jihyun heard her panting and maybe punch a wall or something.

"...Yerinaa, you okay?" She got no reply and the panting noises continued.
"Y-yerin"

"JIHYUN UNNIE I'M SOO SORRY!!" Yerin... Yelled from the other line. Jihyun immediately pushed the phone away from her ear and grabbed the table with her other hand.

"Why are you yelling like that"

"I'm sorry unnie... I told Taehyung Oppa that you're going to Jeju Island... And he said he was coming with you and.. and he got lost"

"WTH!! KID, YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS NOW??" Jihyun now yelled while getting up from her chair.
"Aish.. Where is that guy" Jihyun was really angry.

Yerin explained where he was and stayed silent out of fear. She out of everyone knew how scary Jihyun is when she is angry.

"Fine... I'll go pick up that guy. Tomorrow if you hear the news that a girl killed a guy in Jeju Island... That would me"
Yerin let out a fake laugh at Jihyun's deceitful joke and cut the call.

---------------------

Helloo fellow readers 😅
Updating after aagggeessss

Well.... my exams did get over.. but I was soo turned down and I had no motivation to write so I lagged off.

Sorry for not giving frequent updates

I hope you liked this chapter
Bye