46.

Jihyun, who was peaceful sleeping, began to shift and turn a lot

Jihyun, who was peaceful sleeping, began to shift and turn a lot. The thin sun rays were falling right on her face. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around the hotel room. 

She was having a small headache and was taking time to process things. 

"What the fudge happened..." She mumbled while trying to figure out why she was wearing a dress while on bed. It was uncomfortable sp she got up and changed into some comfy clothes. After changing she layed back down on the bed, but she couldn't fall asleep. 

She starred at the ceiling, thinking about yesterday's party. 

It was peaceful until... 

"TAEHYUNG STOP!" She shouted as her eyes landed on something soo precious to her.

"...an icecream shop.... You want icecream.... now..?" She nodded enthusiastically.

"...but you just drank alcohol-" 

"PWETTYYYY PLEAASEE!" She shouted with her eyes bulged out.... Which made her look super scary. 

"WHAT!!" She screamed as memories of last night came back to haunt her.

"Taehyung...."

"Yea..?" He replied in his deep and gentle voice. 

Jihyun's hand strayed towards his hands. She lightly held his hand before opening her eyes a little bit and looked at him. 

"You know..... It's hard to hate you when you keep being soo friendly to me... but I can't stop hating you.." she said in a sleepy voice, her hand still loosely holding his hand. Taehyung smiled softly before patting her head and walking out of the room. 

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" she screamed even louder while punching her pillow. 

'why was I embarrassing myself soo much yesterday??? Was i drunk-.. oh yea' 

She slowly sat back down, trying to calm her heart which was beating soo fast.

"What the hell was wrong with me😭" she whined, taking out her phone from her hand bag. She had gotten a message. 

The message was from Taehyung

-Good morning

-Do you have a headache or do you feel sick or anything?

-I'm at the restaurant, should I get breakfast for you?

-If you want anything, just call me or send a text (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

What the hell, why is he embarassing me more!!

She threw her phone to the other corner of the bed. She stayed on her bed for another 10 minutes before she heard someone knocking on the door.